Small Pool Party

A month has passed since Ami's little speech and her finding out she's the goddess of death. And true to the contract her and lord Beerus made, the two remained friends though they seemed to be catching feelings for each other.

The only one who seemed to notice is Whis, who'd tease the two to no end about it. The attendant also helped Ami control her new abilities and trained her in new fighting styles.

Due to her Saiyan bloodline, Ami was a quick study and has nearly reached her full power withing three weeks.

Today though was a day for relaxing, a break from the hard work and fighting.

Currently, Ami is teaching Whis how to make her Aunt Amy's double chocolate fudge cookies, Beerus was sitting in his floating chair without a care in the world.

"Now you only put these in for seventeen minutes or else they'll get burnt."

"I see."

Ami placed the cookies in the oven and set a timer before sitting at the counter. She stretched her arms above her head and sighed when she heard her back pop and crack, it was satisfying to hear.

The albino then leaned back and closed her eyes, meditating until the cookies were done.

Once the timer rang, she got up and took the desserts out of the oven the smell was intoxicating.

"They smell delicious, how did your aunt come up with this recipe?"

Ami answered as she smacked away Beerus' hand as he tried to steal a cookie. "She was always good at baking and coming up with new dishes to cook, it's a special talent of hers."

Whis' staff then began to ring so he answered while Ami tried to keep a certain sphynx away from the still piping hot cookies. She got him in a headlock before Whis turned to them and said they were invited to a party Bulma was throwing.

"A pool party?" Ami never really liked being in a bathing suit, she was always self-conscious about her body despite it being in good shape.

Beerus didn't seem to like the sound of water but was gonna go anyway for the food, he also finally got out of Ami's grip and stole two cookies.

"I'll go, but I'm not too sure about being in a bathing suit."

The three got ready and Whis used his staff to transport them to Earth, once there it seemed people were starting to arrive.

Goten noticed his older sister there and rushed to her, he didn't really get the chance to know her when they first met. "Hey, Ami."

The woman smiled and picked up her little brother. "Hey, Goten, how've you been?" She smiled as he started talking about school and his friends and how he was training with Trunks.

Goku soon came over with Gohan and pulled his kids in for a group hug. "Sis, is it true that you're the goddess of death?"

Ami looked to her dad, who probably told everyone about it, with a blank look. "Dad, did you tell everyone?"

He let out a nervous laugh, which was his way of saying yes.

Aurora soon came over with Amy and Sonic to greet the girl. "It's good to see you again, Snowflake."

"You too, Hedgehog." Sonic and Ami have been using those nicknames for a long time, especially after the female found out her adoptive family's secret.

Beerus and Whis made their way over to the refreshment table and sat down at one of the tables with an umbrella to shade them from the sun.

Rouge came prepared with Ami's swimsuit since the older woman knew the girl wouldn't bring her own.

Bulma helped the saiyan woman find the changing room and so she got changed.

Ami soon came out in a two-piece suit (see above); it wasn't her usual one-piece suit. It was very revealing and showed the woman's curves and muscular yet slender figure. One thing was sure, she had some juicy thighs. Even with her scars she looked amazing.

"Aunt Rouge! Did you swap my usual swimsuit, for this?!"

Ami stormed up to her aunt with a deep blush covering her face, she never wore anything like this unless forced to.

"You look good in it, and you haven't worn it since I got it for you. Just be glad there's only one guy whose eyes should be on you." Knuckles then lifted his wife and placed her over his shoulder as he ran for the water.

Ami blushed but said nothing as she went over to one of the pool sides chairs and started to apply sunscreen to her shoulders and arms, along with the rest of her body. The only part she couldn't reach was her back.

Beerus was enjoying his shave ice delight when Ami came out of the changing room, her face red and tail flailing behind her in an embraced and flustered rage. All he could do was stare and blush as he dropped his spoon. He was watching her try to reach her back, her exposed and muscled back.

The god then saw Roshi about to do something pervy, so he stepped in before the old man could. "Ami, you alright?"

The girl sighed and looked to the cat. "I would be better if I could reach my back."

Beerus took the sunscreen and started to rub it into her back as they both blushed.

"I thought this would be Whis' job. What's gotten into you?" He huffed and pointed over to Roshi, who went back to reading his "Newspaper."

Ami understood better now and smirked. "Aw, is the big bad kitty jealous?"

Normally someone teasing him would set the god off, but Beerus only smirked back and placed his head on her shoulder. He even wrapped his hands around her waist. With the time Ami spent with Lord Beerus and Whis, she's learned the destructive god can be a cuddle bug when he's tired or stressed. "So, what if I am?"

Ami scratched under his ear, right where his jaw started making him calm down a bit. "It's not a good look, but I gotta admit I like it when you're cuddly like this."

"And I like you in that swimsuit." She blushed as he whispered that into her ear, his voice deep and husky.

Ami then got up and jumped into the pool, not handling the level of whatever from the god.

Beerus smirked with a small blush and sat back with Whis, satisfied with his work.

"Someone's coming out of his shell." Whis teased.

"Oh, shut up, Whis."