Goku's New Training Buddy

Ami woke up feeling something strange. It was her dad's energy, but it was the other that made her concerned. It was the same as when she first met Frieza. A strong and overwhelming energy, but it was weaker than her and Beerus. 

"That's strange." 

She got up and got changed into her goddess outfit before going to find Whis. The angel was making some breakfast, and when he noticed Ami come in, he smiled. "Oh, Ami, breakfast will be ready shortly." 

The woman sighed and nodded. "Thanks, Whis, but I have to go check something out before I eat." 

Whis hummed as he summoned his staff. "Should I accompany then, My Lady?" 

Ami shook her head and moved some of her hair out of her face. "No, and don't go saying 'My Lady', please keep calling me Ami." 

"Alright, but before you go." The angel tapped his staff and Ami's clothes changed. 

It was the same style, but the colors went from blues and gold to reds and black. Her weighted cuffs even went from golden to onyx. Her now long hair was now pulled into a braid. She had to admit, this suited her. 

Ami finished checking out the outfit and saluted Whis before teleporting out of the kitchen

Ami finished checking out the outfit and saluted Whis before teleporting out of the kitchen. "Thanks, Whis!" 

The planet the Saiyan woman teleported to was like a desert. Hot, sandy, and honestly bleak, except the two male Saiyans rocketing towards her. She held out her hands, blocking their punches, before she threw them to the planet bellow. 

"Ow! What the-?! Oh, hey, Ami!" Goku seemed pretty happy to see his daughter, but the other guy looked confused. 

Another person joined them as Ami landed near the crater she made. "It's good to see you too-." 

"Hey! Who do you think you are?!" the new person, a woman with green skin, purple eyes, and white hair, came right up to Ami. "Why'd you do that?!" 

Goku got up and the albino Saiyan put on her goddess face, which was intimidating. "Um, remember the daughter I told you all about?" 

The green woman gasped. "This is your daughter?! The one who you said is training to be the goddess of death?!" 

Ami chuckled and smirked. "Training to be? Ha! After the little fiasco that Frieza and your friend here created, I officially became the Goddess of Death. At least that's what Whis told me when we got home." 

This made the woman look nervous as she backed away slowly and respectfully bowed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-!" She was cut off by Ami laughing. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, listen, I couldn't help it, I got you good with the intimidating act, huh? Look, I may be a goddess, but that doesn't mean I'm not a person too. Now, if I was Beerus, that'd be a different story." 

This seemed to help the woman relax as Ami turned to her dad. "So, who're your new friends, Dad? And why were you fighting?" 

"Oh yeah, Ami, this is Broly, we were training together. And that's Cheelai." Goku introduced the two before asking his daughter something. "So, why're you here, Ami?" 

The goddess shrugged and huffed out. "I felt your and Broly's energy, so I came to see what's up. Didn't expect you to be sparring with someone who nearly kil-. No wait, I take it back I should've expected this." 

Cheelai chuckled nervously before rubbing the back of her head. "Can we offer you anything to eat? Drink, maybe?" 

Ami shook her head and held her hands behind her back. "Nah, Whis is making breakfast back home. Speaking of which, I better get back before him and Beerus come looking for me." The albino's tail flicked as she turned to leave. 

Goku waved bye as she got ready to leave. "See ya, Ami!" 

"Bye, Dad! Say hi to Gohan and Goten when you get home!" She then teleported away and back to the temple. Ami walked through the halls and to the dining room, Beerus was eating and when he turned, he saw Ami's clothes. 

"Someone got officiated this morning." The cat took a bite of his breakfast. 

Ami sat down and made herself a plate. "What? The clothes? The day I helped a soul to the afterlife was when I became an official goddess. And you know it." 

Beerus shrugged and looked to the woman. "Still, this is the traditional wear of Death Gods. You should feel honored." 

"I do, and you gotta admit, red and black suit me." Ami smirked as she started to eat. "I felt so weird wearing blues and gold. No offense." 

The destroyer rolled his eyes. "Be glad I can destroy you, Goddess of Death." 

The death bringer did the same. "And you should be glad we can't die." 

The two playfully glared at each other before bursting out laughing at this. It was funny, making dark humor jokes without anyone judging. 

"Oh, Gods! Haha! We're fucked up, huh?" Ami moved her bangs behind her ear as she calmed down. "I feel like a married woman." 

"How do you think I feel? We joke around, cuddle, and talk like we are." Beerus sighed as he also calmed down. "But yeah, we're pretty fucked up." 

The woman leaned back in her chair and nodded. "Yeah, least we admit it. But I guess we do act like a married couple." She smiled softly as she looked at the large fish tank in the room. "It feels nice to be honest."

"Yeah, it kinda does."