A Daughter's Rage

Once Ami was in the dojo, she took off her jacket and weighted armbands. She didn't care if her family felt her energy or not, she needed to let her anger out. The albino approached her favorite iron punching bag and started to throw punches at it. Over and over, she struck the bag until her markings showed up and her eyes changed. She powered up and her power shook the earth, making the others feel how much power she truly had.

"What is that?" Rouge answered Bulma quickly. "It's Ami, looks like she took off her armbands."

They all rushed into the temple's dojo, only to see how Ami's hair, tail, and aura changed from red, to purple, and finally black. The potted plants withered and died as she kept striking, Whis and Beerus noticing this. Her punching bag was destroyed and the fists she used to do it were bleeding.

Chi-Chi took steps toward her angered daughter and tried to talk to her.

"Chi-Chi, no." Amy attempted to stop her, but the woman didn't listen. The mother was only three feet away from her daughter when the aura dispersed.

Ami's hair and tail stayed pitch black as she turned around to face her mother.

(Warning: mention of pain, Bloodbending, and manipulation like puppetry)

"Ami, you're com-..!" Ami took a stance, holding her clawed hands in a feral way and Chi-Chi stopped in her tracks. The older woman was shaking with fear and pain, she couldn't tell or scream for help in this state.

The audience they had were watching with shock, they didn't know what was happening. The only ones who seemed to know were Ami's adopted family, Whis, and Beerus.

"She can Bloodbend?!"

Ami moved her hands and arms, controlling the woman's body as Beerus asked the question.

Vegeta and Piccolo seemed to understand more now. "But, Bloodbending was lost hundreds of years ago!"

Ami heard Vegeta yell and used one of her hands to hold Chi-Chi. The other she used to make Vegeta kneel down in pain.

The Saiyan opened her mouth and spoke. "I am home. The house you want me to go back to hasn't felt like home because of you!"

Ami released Bulma's husband from her hold and focused on the woman in front of her. She looked to her dad and brothers, but made her mother's body twist in a painful way. "You wanna know why I left years ago?! It was because of her and her greed! This woman had the gul to arrange a marriage for me at the age of eight! Said they had money and were a respectable family!"

She then burst out what she didn't tell Beerus earlier. "Respectable my Tail! They were involved in an illegal, underground, drug operation! And their son?! He gave me multiple injuries! Black eyes, broken ribs, cuts, and bruises! And everytime I'd never fight back!"

Her eyes welled with tears and she lost her grip on Chi-Chi and her hair turned back to white, along with her tail. Her dark marks stayed out and her eyes were normal. "I'll never forgive you for anything you did."

Ami fell to her knees making a small crater on the floor.

Chi-Chi reached out a hand to the broken female only for it to get slapped away.

"Don't touch me. You are never to touch me!" Ami nearly powered up again but was stopped by Whis using a pressure point on her.

The albino was now unconscious and almost fell if it wasn't for Sonic who caught her.

Goku and Gohan rushed over too, the brother picking up his sister, and the father helping his wife.

Beerus came to Whis and nodded. "Ami is going to have to come with me and Lord Beerus."

Everyone was looking at them both with worry and confusion.

"No, you're not taking her." Chi-Chi weakly stated and the god glared at her, making her flinch.

"What she just did was ancient and dangerous. The techniques of Bloodbending were long forgotten by many. The only ones who can truly have this gift are those with immense pain, and gods."

With that explanation, Amy stepped toward the two deities. "Please, take care of her."

Gohan reluctantly gave his sister to Whis and backed up as the three were teleported to the home of the destroyer.