Pups Save A Tree Full of Owls

Nobody's POV

The puppies were playing outside on a trampoline. Chase and Skye were walking and talking together, while the other dogs were playing with a frisbee.

" It's great to see that the puppies are having fun. " Skye told Chase, while they were walking.

" Yeah, and what's even better is that they're now members and going on missions with us. " Chase replied.

" They grow up so fast. " Skye sighed.

Chase stopped in his tracks when he spotted something strange. " Huh, what's wrong Chase? " Skye asked, seeing Chase had a concerned look on his face.

" Skye, look over here. " Chase called. They walked into the trees and saw some that had fallen down. When Chase and Skye came closer, they heard hooting coming from one of them.

" Do you hear that? " Chase asked Skye.

" Yeah, it kinda sounds like hooting. " Skye replied. They came much closer and found a group of owls trapped in a tree.

"  Look, there are owls trapped in those fallen trees!! " Chase exclaimed.

" We have to do something. They could get really hurt or worse. " Skye said, worried.

Chase and Skye ran back into the lookout to inform Ryder about the endangered owls. Ryder was in the garage, fixing up his ATV. " Ryder, me and Skye were taking a walk and we found a group of owls trapped in some fallen trees. " Chase said.

" And if we don't help them, they could get really hurt. " Skye added.

" Well, if there are owls in danger, then it's our job to help them. No job is too big, no pup is too small. " Ryder said, as he brought out his pup pad and pushed the contact button. " Paw Patrol, to the lookout.

" Ryder needs us. " The pups said. They all ran into the lookout and Marshall ran in last until he slipped on the frisbee that was on the ground and crashed into the dogs that were in the elevator. 

" Sorry guys, my bad. " Marshall said.

" You know what they say, dad: Look before you leap. " Snowflake said, as the dogs laughed at her little joke.

The elevator doors closed and went up to large Paw Patrol logo that changed all the dogs into their uniforms, the elevator continued to go up to the assembly room and they all jumped and stood in their positions.

" Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir. " Chase said.

" We have a situation, pups and it's coming from our yard. Chase and Skye spotted a group of owls trapped in some fallen trees. "

" Owls?! Why did have to be 'owls'? " Emmett groaned. Since Skye is afraid of eagles, Emmett is afraid of another kind of birds, which is owls.

" Don't worry, Emmett because for this mission, I'll need Chase. You'll use your winch to lift the fallen trees, especially the one that the owls are trapped in. " Ryder instructed.

" Chase is on the case. " Chase said.

" I'll also need Rubble. You'll use your digger to dig holes to place the fallen trees, so it'll be safe for the owls to fly out. "

" Rubble's on the double. " Rubble said.

" Alright Paw Patrol is on a roll. " Ryder concluded, as he ran to the fireman pole and slid down to his ATV.

Chase and Rubble went down the slide, hoped into their vehicles and drove into the yard to the fallen trees, that the owls were still trapped in. When they arrived at the scene, they saw the owls had fallen asleep, due to owls being nocturnal.

" Alright Chase, use your winch now, but do it quietly. " Ryder ordered.

" *bark* winch. " Chase said, quietly.

The winch wrapped around the one of trees and Chase used his vehicle to pull it up. Chase continued this one by one, and the last one was the tree where the owls were trapped.

Chase then tied up his winch to the tree and used his vehicle to lift it as quietly as he could. Luckily, after he had lifted the tree, the owls were still asleep.                                                                         And Rubble had finished digging the holes and placing the trees in them. Rubble had dug the last hole for the tree and helped Chase to place it as quietly as he can.                                                         But as they were doing so, a baby owl who was sleeping in the nest that was in the tree woke up startled and flew out of the tree.

" Uh oh. Ryder, there's a baby owl loose!! " Chase exclaimed, when he saw the owl flying away.

" But that little guy barely knows how to fly. " Rubble added.

" We have to catch him before he falls into somewhere dangerous in the city. " Ryder said. He pulled out his pup pad and contacted Emmett on his pup tag.

" Emmett, we need your help. " 

" What is it, Ryder? " 

" A baby owl flew out of a tree and is heading for Adventure Bay, and I don't think he fly that far and probably fall. I'll need you to fly after him and catch him. "

" I'm not so sure about that, Ryder. You know I'm really scared of owls!! " Emmett said, fearfully.

" I know you're a little scared. But it's important to face your fear to save those who are danger, even if it's the ones you are afraid of. " 

Skye heard what Ryder was saying to Emmett and walked up to him. " Ryder's right, you know sweetie. You do know I, myself, am afraid of eagles but during missions that involve them, I face my fear and help, no matter how scared I am. "

" Alright, I'm on my way Ryder. " Emmett said, as he courageously went down the slide. He got into his aeroplane and flew off to find the baby owl.                                                                                                He used his aviation googles and spotted the little owl, flying towards Adventure Bay.

" Ryder, I've spotted the baby owl, and it looks like he's getting exhausted. " Emmett said, seeing that the owl was slowing down.

" You need to go faster in order catch up with it, or it'll fall somewhere dangerous. " Ryder called.

" Ok " Emmett said, as he sped up to the owl. Come on, Emmett. Face your fear.  He thought. Emmett flew as fast as he could and finally he reached the owl as it collapsed into his aeroplane. Emmett smiled at the owl as it fell asleep onn the seat. " Aww. How cute. "

He flew back to the lookout and carried the little owl on his back safely back to his nest, where the rest of it's family. " Great job, pups. And especially you Emmett. It was great how you faced your fear.  You were such a brave pup." Ryder said, as he patted Emmett on the head.

" I'm proud of you, son. " Chase said.

" Nice work, Emmett. " Rubble said.

" Thanks. " Emmett said, wagging his tail.

" Well, after that mission, we all deserved a break. You good pups go have some fun. " Ryder said, as the three dogs ran to play happily.