Another Risky Mission

Snowflake's POV

When I woke up, I saw that Mommy, Summer and Tyler were about leaving so I went with dad to say goodbye to them. It was a bit disappointing seeing them go, but I knew it was for the best. Daddy and I headed back inside the lookout along with the other pups to rest after all that playing.

We were watching our favorite show Apollo the Super Pup on TV and it was really funny and interesting until I heard screeching sounds coming from outside. At first, it sounded a bit faint until it grew louder. And I could hear what sounded like our vehicles being turned on and driven.

I ran in panic and was shocked to see our vehicles driving away from the lookout. I raced after the thieves with my snowmobile which was the only one that wasn't stolen. I chased after them through town until I found myself in a foggy mysterious place.

I felt lost and really confused but I knew I had to get the other vehicles back. I ended up driving into a dark cave and I got even more confused. I then saw all the Paw Patrol vehicles pulled to a stop. And I hid behind a rock to see the thieves are. It was kittens!! What do kittens want with the vehicles? I thought, even more confused.

My thoughts were pulled out of my mind when I heard a man's voice. " Well done kittens. With these vehicles, we'll be the fastest on wheels!! " The unknown man maniacally laughed as the rest of the kittens joined him.

Angry and curious for the vehicles being stolen, I hopped out of my snowmobile and hid behind it to see who it was. It was Mayor Humdinger, the mayor of Foggy Bottom!! He and his Kitten Catastrophe Crew stole the Paw Patrol vehicles! I tried calling Ryder with my pup tag to tell him what happened.

" Hello, Ryder?! Comin' Ryder. " I really hope he picks up.             

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder's POV

I was upstairs relaxing on the balcony with fresh air blowing until I had a call from my pup pad. " Hello, Ryder here. "

I was surprised to see that it was Snowflake. " Ryder. "

" Snowflake, what's going on and where are you? " I ask, noticing that she was in a really dark area or cave. 

" Ryder, you're not gonna believe what I just found!! I was inside watching tv with the other pups when I heard and saw our vehicles being stole- " Snowflake was cut off due to static connection which caused the background to start glitching.

" Snowflake, are you there?! Comin' Snowflake. " But sure enough, the call ended. " This isn't good. We have to find Snowflake. No job is too big, no pup is too small. " I then used my pup pad to assemble the other pups.

" Paw Patrol, To the lookout. " I called. After a few minutes, the elevator came up and the pups hopped out with their uniforms on and they stood in their positions.

" We're ready for action, Ryder sir. " Chase said, as usual.

" Wait a minute. Where's Snowflake? " Emmett asked, looking around.

" That's the emergency. " I said in a worried tone. The other pups gasped. " What happened to Snowflake?! Is she okay?! " Marshall asked, really worried.

" She's alright Marshall. But she did call me earlier and I found out that she was in somewhere dark like maybe a room or a corridor or cave...but I'm not really sure. Anyway, Snowflake told me something about our vehicles probably being stolen. "

The pups gasped in shock again. " Our vehicles were stolen?! " Charlie said, in surprise.

" This is terrible. " Oscar then said, with a worried expression.