Time with Mom & Meeting New Friends

Ok, remember when I stated in my last book that there would a crossover? Well, this chapter is where the crossover of the TV show 101 Dalmatian Street, but it just involves some of the dalmatian pups meeting Snowflake and the twins only. Let's get started.              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowflake's POV

A few weeks later....

I'm now living in the snowy mountains with my mom, and my little brother and sister. Although I miss living at the lookout with Ryder and the other pups, but I knew I would see them again someday.

Right now the twins and I are getting ready to go snowboarding. We were heading outside before mom yelled " Snowflake, keep an eye on your brother and sister. "

" Ok mom.  " I replied. Summer, Tyler and I made it up a hill where we rode our snowboards down. Of course, I kept an eye on them like my mom said to, but I didn't look where I was going and my snowboard ended up slipping on a small piece of ice.                                                                           Luckily, I managed to gain control of my board, but then I accidentally hit someone, or most likely some pup. He was a dalmatian with all-black, white spotted, rounded ears and was wearing headphones. 

And I had to admit he was kinda cute

And I had to admit he was kinda cute. " Ow. " he exclaimed.

" Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. " I apologized.

" It's cool. " He said smiling. " My name's DJ. What's yours. "

" I-I'm Snowflake. " I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summer's POV

Tyler and I were having so much fun snowboarding but then we realized that our sister Snowflake wasn't near us. We went to look for her until we spotted her standing next to some bushes and it looked like she was talking to someone.                                                                                         Me and Tyler moved closer and found our sister talking to another dalmatian pup but he looked a little older than us.

" My name's DJ. What's yours. " The dalmatian said.

" I'm Snowflake. " 

" Hey, what's going on here. " Tyler finally spoke.

" Oh, Summer, Tyler, what are you doing here. " Snowflake asked.

" Uh, while we were snowboarding, you weren't with us anymore so we came looking for you. " I replied. 

" Um, who are they? " DJ asked.

" Oh, DJ this is my brother Tyler and sister Summer. " Snowflake replied.