Puppy love & friendship

Ok, before I start writing, I just want to clear something up. This will probably be a really short chapter. But I hope you'll find the contents interesting. Also, you will find a Marshall & Everest scene here too. Anyways, here we go.                   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowflake's POV

I was inside the lookout with Ryder, who was fixing things up with Robo-dog when I noticed my dad Marshall going outside. I followed him and saw that he was leaving the lookout.

Where is he going?  I thought. " Dad, where are you going to? " I asked, when I caught up with him. 

" Oh, to visit you mother. " Dad said.

" Can I come too? " I asked, while wagging my tail.

" Sorry Snowflake. Your mom wants to discuss something with me alone. " 

" Aww, but Daddy. Can I come next time with you to visit mom? " 

" Sure. "

" Wait dad, how long will you be gone? " I asked, concerned.

" Maybe 'til tomorrow 'cause when your mom called she said we're gonna have a long and really important discussion.  Anyways, Ryder and the other pups will be here with you."

" Ok. See you later dad. "

" See you later. " He said, as he gave a caring nuzzle.

As I was watching my dad leave, I didn't see Emmett had walked up to me. 

" Hey Snowflake. What ya doing? " He asked, as he startled me.

" Oh, I was just watching my dad leave. He's going to visit my mom at the snowy mountains. I am gonna miss him. " 

" It's ok, I'm sure your dad will come back soon. In the meantime, you can play with me and the boys. We're playing limbo. "

" Thanks, Emmett. "

" No problem. High five!! "

" And from behind!! " We said, in unison, as we did our handshake. Ever since, I moved to the lookout, Emmett and I have become best friends, just like my mom Everest and his mom Skye. We then ran off to play limbo with the boys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshall's POV

I went up to the snowy mountains to visit Everest. She wanted to talk to me about something but I'm not sure what it is. I reached Jake's cabin and knocked on the door. Jake was the person who answered. 

" Hey Marshall dude, what are you doing? "

" Hi Jake. I just came to see Everest. " I just finished saying that when Everest came out of her room. " Hey Everest. "

" Marshall, you're here. " She said, as she ran up and hugged me.

" Everest, I'm guessing you want me to leave so that you and Marshall can talk in private. " Jake said.

" Yeah. " Everest replied.

Jake then left the room so that me and Everest could talk alone.

" Sorry I had call you to meet me here while you were busy with something, and how is Snowflake doing. "

" No, it's ok. I wasn't busy, and Snowflake's doing just fine at the lookout. So, what did you want to talk to me about? "

" Well, I just wanted spend time with you alone. "

" And? "

" And I was wondering if you would do the honours of giving me another pup? "

" Why didn't you say so? Everest, I would be happy to give you as many puppies as you want. "

" Really? "

" Yes. "

I nuzzled under Marshall's chin. " You're funny Marshall, and I love you for that. "

" I love you too. "