Pups Solve A Mystery

Ryder's POV

I was outside with the pups watching them play until I got a call on my pup pad. It was Mayor Goodway.

" Ryder, something strange and terrible happened. " She called, frantically.

" What happened, Mayor? " I asked.

" Well, I was attending to some things in my office until I heard strange barking coming from outside. And when I went to look, I saw that the fence was destroyed, like someone had smashed through it. "

" Hmm... can you describe what you saw or heard break your fence? "

" Well, I already said I heard some strange barking. " 

" If you heard barking, that could mean a pup must've broken your fence. "

" Well maybe. But I'll need your help fixing my broken fence. "

" And catching who ever did it. We're on it. No job is too big, no pup is too small. "

I ended Mayor Goodway's call and assemble the pups. " Paw Patrol to the lookout. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar's POV

I was playing fetch with my mom, dad and brothers until our pup tags were beeping which meant that Ryder was calling. " Paw Patrol, to the lookout. "

" Ryder needs us. " We all said.

We then ran to the elevator and joined the other dogs that were already there. And soon, Marshall came running last. Unfortunately, he slipped on his food bowl and crashed into us.

The doors then closed, went up and we all changed into our uniforms. We all then jumped out of the elevator and stood in our positions.

" Ready for action, Ryder sir. " My dad said, as usual.

" Thanks for hurrying pups. " Ryder said. " Mayor Goodway's fence was destroyed by someone who smashed through it. Mayor Goodway said she heard barking noises, which meant a pup must have broken her fence. Which is why we're going to find the culprit and help Mayor Goodway fix her fence. "

" So for this mission, I'll need Oscar. " Ryder then said, calling my name. " I need you to use your detective skills and magnifying glass to look for clues around Mayor Goodway's fence, and also to take pictures of them with the camera on your vehicle. "

" A detective's work is never done. " I said my catchphrase.

" I'll also need Rocky. I need your tools to help Mayor Goodway fix her broken fence. " Ryder then said.

" Green means go. " Rocky said his catchphrase.

" Alright Paw Patrol is on a roll. " Ryder called. And went down his fireman pole to get into his ATV.

Me and Rocky got into our vehicles and we drove down to city hall, where Mayor Goodway was.

" Ryder, thank goodness you and the pups are here. " She said, relieved.

" Don't worry Mayor. The Paw Patrol is on it. " Ryder then called Rocky.

" I'm on it. " Rocky got his tools and started fixing up Mayor Goodway's fence while I was searching for any clues using my magnifying glass. 

" Have you found any clues yet, Oscar? " Ryder asked as he walked up to me.

" Well I did find some paw prints. " I said, as I snapped a picture of the paw prints with my camera. I kept walking along the sidewalk, seeing where the trail will lead. It led down the sidewalk and soon after it disappeared.