Trapped

Nobody's POV

The next morning, everyone was awake (Ryder and the adult dogs were awake), while the puppies were still asleep. Ryder gave the dogs their breakfast. But while eating, Chase realized the puppies were still sleeping. 

" Ryder, Snowflake and the boys are still asleep. Is it ok if I go and wake them? "

" Don't worry, Chase. Let them rest for a bit. Puppies need good sleep so that they can grow really well. "

" Yeah, you're right. "

After all of them had finished eating breakfast, the dogs decided to go outside for some morning fresh air. Rubble, Rocky and Marshall were playing with a soccer ball while Chase, Zuma and Skye were playing fetch with a tennis ball. Skye was the one throwing it, which meant Chase and Zuma were the ones catching it.

Unfortunately, Skye threw the tennis ball so high, that it flew far away. " Oops. " Skye said.

" Don't worry. I'll get it. " Chase said, as he ran to get the tennis ball. He ran and soon he felt tired. He was so tired that he didn't notice something in front of him. The next thing he knew, Chase fell down as he screamed " Aaaaahh!! ". He kept falling until he soon landed. 

When Chase opened his eyes, he found himself in an area where it was too dark to see anything. " Hello?! Where am I?! " He said, as he walked around in the darkness but could not see anything. Chase realized he was in trouble, so he used his pup tag to contact the pups.

Meanwhile, Skye and Zuma were waiting for Chase to return with their ball.   

" Geez, what's taking Chase so long? "Zuma asked, a bit impatient.

" Don't worry Zuma. He'll be back soon. " Skye told him. Just then, Skye received a call on her pup tag.

" Skye? Are you there?! " The caller asked.

" Chase, Is that you? Where are you? " Skye asked.

" I'm not sure. I went to get the tennis ball, but I got tired and I think I accidentally fell into a hole. "

" That doesn't sound good. " Zuma then said.

" Don't worry Chase. We're coming. " Skye said. Then, she and Zuma ran off to rescue Chase. They ran for a while, but as they looked around, Chase was nowhere to be seen. 

" Chase dude, where are you? " Zuma called.

" Chase, are you here? " Skye called, a little worried. " Hmm, Chase said he accidentally fell into a hole. "

" But I don't see any- " Zuma was cut off when he and Skye suddenly fell into a hole and soon landed to the bottom. 

" CHASE?! " Skye called, seeing that it was really dark.

" Skye, I'm over here. " Chase called.

Skye then ran to him. " Chase, I'm so glad you're alright. " she said, as she nuzzled Chase gladly.

" Me too. " Zuma said, as he walked up to them. " But you owe us a new tennis ball. "

" We'll worry about that later, Zuma. " Chase said. " The only question is, how are we going to get out of here? "

" Maybe the other dogs can come and help us. I'll call them. " Skye said, as she used her pup tag to call the others.

Marshall, Rubble & Rocky were still playing, but as they were, Rocky started to realize the other dogs were gone. " Hey guys, where did Chase, Zuma and Skye go? "

" Yeah, it is a little quiet. " Rubble said

" Maybe they went to go play fetch somewhere else.  " said Marshall. While they were still wondering where the others were, Rocky soon got a call on his pup tag. " Rocky? Guys? Is any one there? " It was Skye.