Chapter 35

[NSFW Content Warning]
(POV: 2nd Person)

You know this is wrong, you should be telling him to stop but, the way his fingers trace over the folds of your pussy — you can't help but want him to touch you more. The heat you feel radiating through your skin reaches your cunt, where he begins fiddling with your wet lips — god he's such a tease.

With pleading eyes, you look up at Brahms. Fluttering your eyelashes and mouthing these words slowly to him, " Make me cum."

Brahms is hesitant at first, even though this was his idea to begin with. The cautious look in his eyes tells you that this was not part of his plan. Did he really think you would've stopped him there?

He exchanges a couple glances at the driver through the rear-view and then back at you. Not trusting you to keep your mouth shut, he tells the man, " Do you mind turning the volume up a few notches? I really like this song..."

The man nods, playing the radio louder until it's just enough to block out some noise.

Getting you prepared for what's to come, Brahms places a finger up to the lips of his mask to remind you to keep quiet.

After giving him a nod to show that you understand, Brahms' long and slender ring finger dips inside your slick pussy. Your hands tighten around the material of your dress as you try to hold back your moans. Slowly, his finger starts pumping in and out of you. Keeping a steady rhythm — he adds another finger to taunt at your messy hole. When Brahms presses his palm harder on your clit, your eyes close shut and a whimper escapes your lips. Quickly, Brahms wraps his other arm around your shoulder to hide your face in his neck. The shaky breaths that hitch in your throat vibrates onto his skin.

When Brahms feels your cunt mercifully sucking his fingers in, he picks up the pace. The overwhelming pleasure, added on with the fact that Brahms is finger fucking you for all his worth, has you defeated. Your whole body begins to jerk until finally, you let it all out, squirting over Brahms' fingers. He releases his hand from under your dress, putting his soaked fingers in your mouth, you suck and lick them clean.

The rest of the ride goes by quick after that, and when the taxi pulls up in front of the house, the driver turns his neck to look back at the both of you. Your both sitting up with your backs straight — hands placed together in your laps. You give a sheepish grin, acting as if you hadn't gotten finger fucked in the back seat of this man's vehicle just moments ago.

" Thank you for the ride," Brahms says as he hands the driver the remaining money left in his pocket.

Upon entering the house, Brahms closes the door after you. He leans his back against it and you both just stare at each other without saying a word. Thinking about what had just taken place, one corner of your mouth quirks up. It starts as a small chuckle at first and then turns into hysterical laughter. As Brahms watches you, he joins in shortly after. With a hand over his stomach and body slightly hunched over, his shoulders bounce up and down as if he's been trying to hold it in as well.

You wipe at the tears forming in your eyes and when you both calm down, the two of you decide to get ready for bed.

You walk through the foyer together until you reach the stairs. Usually, at this point, you each say your 'goodnight's' before parting ways. He goes into his lair in the wall while you stay in the upstairs bedroom but, this time, Brahms decides to walk you to your room.