Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Brahms' POV:
I know y/n's in pain. She's trying so hard to hide it. Her walk is slow and short so she could have more control. But, she trembles as she picks up her feet and then lands them sloppily to the ground. I know it must hurt. I follow behind her as she tries to go up the stairs. I could stop her but, I chose to let her try on her own. Y/n, why do you have to be so stubborn?

She walks carefully with each step. As she finishes climbing up one flight, I watch her head tilt up to look at what lies ahead. She lets out a sigh but keeps going. "Just let me help you!" I want to say, but keep shut.

She's afraid to ask me. Why would she want my help anyways? I'm the reason why she's like that. I won't let y/n get hurt again, not by me, not by anyone. I opened my arms and held my hands out. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something were to happen to her.

As we were about to approach the next staircase, y/n's legs started to shake and I knew her body was giving out. That's when I quickly held her by the waist, keeping her stabilized.

I'm sorry, y/n but I can't let you go any further.

I picked her up off her feet and carried her up the rest of the stairs. It surprised her. I watched as her chest rose up and down. I then brought my eyes to her face, her head was turned away to look at the wall beside us, trying to avoid eye contact. Her cheeks were tinted with a light pink. Was she alright? I hope I'm not scaring her.

I let my eyes wander over the rest of her body. Her arms, both hooked around my neck. There were nasty bruises that covered her poor, delicate skin. I looked at the color, a brownish green. That's good, it's starting to heal.

Once we reached her room, I released her from my arms gently. She stood awkwardly.

I decided, since it was morning, to grab her some towels so she could bathe. I walked to the bathroom and in the drawers beneath the sink, I take out two towels. I return to give them to her and then I wonder if I should stay or not. Maybe she needs help?

"Is there something wrong?" y/n questions.

I looked to the ground. Thinking about me having to undress her. Then after, I'd help rub the soap over her body. I know how I'd act if I were to do that, as any man would react, so I couldn't. I'll have to just keep an eye on her, behind the walls.

I shook my head, I can't ask to help her. I'd ruin everything.

"Okay, I'm gonna get cleaned up then." she said.

I nodded my head and walked out the door just to go into the walls and, back in the room I was again. But this time, in her closet. Through the peep hole, I see her. Y/n strips down to only her bra and panties. Her womanhood hidden behind the dainty pieces of fabric, black and laced. When she suddenly turns my way, I start to panic. She walks over, coming closer to the closet. She stops right in front of the door. I keep my breathe calm and try not to move a single muscle. Y/n bends over, making her breast the only thing in my view. Feeling the heat from beneath my mask as my face turns red — I look away.

I hear what sounds like a zipper. Must be from her suitcase. After a minute, I look again and she's back up. Carrying a bottle of shampoo and conditioner, what looks like a purple scrub, and some lotion with her. She turns and makes her way to the bathroom.

This time, I don't look away. My eyes stay glued to her backside in admiration. Her curves accentuate the roundness of her hips. She's so beautiful.

Y/n disappears behind the door, out of my sight now. The sound of water cascading, followed by a rustle. She's fully naked now.

I listen to her movements as she is now in the shower. The thought of y/n showering and her body soaking wet made my lower body itch. The water so hot, I could see steam pouring out from the open door of the room. Once I heard the water stop, I decided from there that y/n would be okay and it was now time for me to bathe too. I desperately needed to cleanse myself.

After my shower, I looked through my dresser for something to wear. Brown corduroy pants, a worn pair of blue jeans, a dark grey turtleneck, a black button up. These were my father's hand-me-downs. He was shorter than I was so everything was either too short or too tight. I settled for a black pair of jeans, uncomfortably snug around the crotch but it was the only pair that reached below my ankle. For the top, a tight fitting scoop-neck white tee.

I put on my mask, walked over to the mirror, and looked at my hair. Soaking wet and all over the place, I gave a few flicks of my head to fix it, sending water droplets from my curls flying everywhere. And now, to clean my room.

I sprayed a paper towel with a lemon scented cleaner and wiped down the microwave, fridge, stove, sink, etc. I organized the books that I brought down from the library. I always kept my favorites with me. I shoved the adult magazines that I keep near my bedside under the mattress, and threw away any crumpled pieces of tissue I could find. My father gave me those magazines when I was 17 years old. Living in these walls with no human contact, it gets lonely. I had to find ways to...relieve myself. I let my hand do it's thing and found how to slightly diminish my sexual tendencies. But, with y/n here now, my sexual frustration grows stronger and it gets so hard to hold back sometimes.

On my bed, the doll I made of Greta. I toss it away in the far corner of my room and make my bed. I have no use for it now that y/n is here. I then turn on the fan and light up a candle. Wafting it with my hand so the scent could spread, filling my room with a sweet lavender smell. Much better.

I was planning on showing y/n the mansion. All of it. Even in the nooks and crannies of the walls, where I have spent most of my life.

I think I've been cleaning for hours now. Since I finished, I head upstairs to tell y/n what I've got in store for her. I decide to knock first before barging into her room. I await her response. As she speaks, her voice is loud but shaky. She claims that she was about to go to sleep but it's still too early.

I twist the door knob just to find out that she's locked me out. I catch myself smiling.

Oh, y/n. Don't you know I can enter almost every room whether it's locked or not?

I walk over into the walls that led to her room. Rummaging past the cobwebs, I take a left and as I walk out of the closet, I see she's not at her bed. Y/n is standing near the door that she thinks I'm on the other side of. As she turns around she screams my name and holds her hand to her chest. I tilt my head, acting confused although I knew the reason why she lied. It's because she didn't want to see me but, I decided to play dumb.

As I talked with her, I dropped that kid voice shit. It's what she wanted isn't it? If she likes it better this way, then I'll speak with my normal voice.

After conversing, I decided to let her "sleep" and head back to where I came from. I wished her a goodnight and left using the closet to the inside of the walls again, letting her know there was a secret passage way into her room. I'd show her the rest tomorrow. In the meantime, I hope y/n actually does get the rest she needs.