Chapter 36

[NSFW Content Warning]

Shakily, you put one leg over him as you straddle on top of his body. His cock twitches as you hover your soaking pussy directly over it. Brahms always makes you feel like a goddess, the way his eyes roam over the entirety of your naked body in admiration.

" Y/n darling, you're dripping wet. I can see it trailing down your thighs," he comments, voice softer than usual.

You let out a satisfied moan as he slides his fingers up your inner thighs and across your cunt, wiping up your juices and then slathering it over the head of his cock.

You decide to help him out, spitting in your hand and then rubbing it across his length. As you motion your hand up and down in small, gentle strokes, you see Brahms' abs tighten and flex. Seeing him from this angle, he was so much bigger, it made your mouth water.

" I want to suck it so bad..." You mutter.

Brahms makes a sound that tells you he really wants that too but, he restrains himself, " Another time, sweetheart, I need to be inside you," he practically whines.

You nod in response, seeing him be so needy was such a turn on.

Brahms watches as you tilt forward, getting yourself ready. Due to his length, you have to lean up quite a bit more. He keeps a good hold on your waist so that you can guide his tip at your entrance.

" Just start slow," he whispers.

You nod as that was exactly what you had planned. You are going to take it slow, not only for his sake, but for yours. As you push the head of his cock in, Brahms' eyes wants to close shut at the feeling but, he forces them open to watch as you slide him in further and further. His cock slowly disappearing inside you.

Brahms is now buried deep, deep into you, up to the point where you can feel him everywhere in your stomach. You rest your hands on his abs and continue heading downwards, stretching your thighs out in the slightest the more you get down to his balls.

" Are you sure you can take it all?" Brahms asked, rubbing up and down my back with his fingertips.

Without using words, you let your body speak for you and sink yourself further down.

" Y/n," he moans.

Your walls were throbbing just as much as his dick was. Slowly, and with your hands on the mattress for support, you rock upwards then downwards. Brahms' fingers dig onto the upper part of your ass as you begin to swivel your hips with a little bit more speed. The pleasure so good you wonder why you hadn't done this before.

The way Brahms is looking at you drives you crazy, his eyes are filled with such sweetness yet longing.

With your pussy drenched, his dick was sliding in and out of you much easier. You rotate your hips faster, riding him into the depths of oblivion.

Brahms lets out a groan, " You're doing so good," he whispers, voice muffled as he props himself up by his elbows. Your hands now lay on his shoulders instead of the mattress, helping you keep steady as you slam down on him faster. The loud slapping noises make you grateful that you don't have any neighbors.

Soon after, that familiar sensation starts creeping up and your walls begin tightening around him. Before either of you could finish, Brahms lifts you up by your waist, " Don't cum just yet," He huffs, catching his breath, " It's my turn."

You get off of Brahms, noticing his demeanor change — it seems that his dominant side has come back.

He gets off the bed and grabs you by your ankles to drag you over to him. As his body towers over you, you could have sworn he'd gotten bigger.

Brahms places you at the edge of the bed, lifting your legs up to rest against his torso. His eyes look down on you with a predatory gaze that makes you want to flinch away. As his hand makes it's way to your neck, he thrusts his length into you with a throaty growl.

" Brahms," you tried to scream but, his hand wraps tightly around your throat, causing you to choke.

He accelerates his movements until slow thrusts become a hard pounding. Over and over again, he attacks that sweet spot of yours.

" Damn, you feel so good," he breathes out, picking up his pace again, now even stronger and with more force than before.

Your sore pussy can't take him anymore, too tired to continue to contract around him but, that doesn't hold him back. It makes him go even faster, making the whole bed shake underneath you. Brahms fucks you through your orgasm until you press your thighs together in overstimulation.

" What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks, continuing the abuse on your cunt.

" Please, Brahms. It's too much," you beg desperately, but it doesn't slow him down.

Instead, he releases his hand from your throat to spread your legs further apart, " Nonono," he growls, " You wanted me to fuck you remember? So shut your whiny mouth and take this cock like a good girl."

" Brahms!" You begin to cry in oversensitivity but, he isn't moved by your broken voice.

Even worse, his fingers press on your swollen clit causing your body to writhe uncontrollably.

" Fuck, I'm close," he grunts.

Brahms' thrusts begin to be more erratic as he chases after his own release to your disadvantage. You whimper and sob at his assault as he keeps pounding into you, pushing you deeper into the bed with each thrust until you feel him halt and his cock twitching in you. You can feel your inner flesh being covered by his hot seeds, filling you up until it was dripping down your numb legs when he pulls out of you. From the waist down, you can feel nothing anymore, only occasionally how his fluid rolls down your soft skin that was now surely covered in bruises from his rough grip.

With your vision blurry, all you can perceive was his panting above you. He was just as worn-out as you were.

" Come on, y/n," he says softly, lifting your body up. He places your head on a pillow and strokes your hair gently, " Let's get you cleaned up."

Your heavy lids fall down and your head turns off to a deep slumber. Brahms was the first - and only one who could fuck you into delirium until you pass out.