Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Your POV:
My eyes shot open, breath heavy as I awake. Still energy drained, and now with a massive headache and sore body, I don't move. I'm covered with multiple blankets and tucked in tightly. I'm in the room that I slept in earlier. Was I dreaming? No, it couldn't have been. I take the blankets off and reveal multiple bruises and scrapes on my arms and legs. My wrist and ankles wrapped in bandages. My hands explore my face, the left side of my forehead is bandaged. The panic makes its way back as I hear footsteps approaching. The door opens and in comes Brahms. Tears began to flood my eyes as I pull the covers over my head not wanting to see what kind of weapon he chose to kill me with. I felt the bed start to sink as Brahms began climbing closer. I then heard a noise, something was placed on the bed. I felt Brahms get up, and then the door shut. A few seconds passed by and I slowly took the covers off. Holding it just below my eyes to peek through and see if he was gone. When I saw it was all clear I set it down. I look to the side of me and see a tray with orange juice and a sandwich. Along with, my camera! But, something is missing...the memory card! It has all my footage in there. Did I lose it? But, I don't remember taking it out. Or..did Brahms take it? He must've known what I was doing. He was in the house with me the whole time I was filming.

I stare at the tray of food, debating whether or not to eat it. Knowing myself well, I can't ever turn down food, even if it was handed to me by a man who tried to kill me earlier. When I finished eating, the door opened once again. Brahms walked over so slowly as if to not alarm me. But, it made me even more scared seeing him approach me like that. When he reached the foot of the bed he lifted up his hand and opened his palm, showing that he had my memory card.

"That's my memory card..Can I please have it back?" I asked.

He closed his hand to a fist. He closed it so hard I thought it might've turned the card to dust. I saw his chest rising and falling at a rapid pace.

"Delete everything," he said, teeth clenched. His voice cracked as he tried to maintain a childlike voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked dumbly.
Brahms heavy breathing came to a holt. He then lifted his foot on the bed, and started to crawl closer to me, not breaking his stare. Not even the blank expression of his mask could hide his anger. I tried to move away as I crawled backwards, but the headboard of the bed stopped me from moving any further. He continued creeping towards me until he was on top of me. I was trapped in between his legs, his crotch hovering above my legs, and his hands placed up against the head board. He was so close that I could see the hints of green in his eyes that I hadn't noticed before. He looked at my forehead where the bandaid was and gently touched it with the back of his index finger. I nudged my head away slightly, which he didn't like. He slammed his hand back on the head board causing me to flinch in shock. The tension in the room was high as we just stared at each other. Anger in his eyes, but I could see that somewhere in there was a bit of excitement as well.

"Okay, I'll delete it," I said.

He removed his hands from the side of me, but his legs stayed put. I grabbed my camera, inserted the memory card, and as I did so, he watched me like a hawk. Once I deleted everything, I turned the screen towards him to prove that all the footage was erased. He nodded and removed himself off me.

The fuse finally had been put out. I've only been with him for a few hours but I could tell he gets angered easily. The whole rest of the night was quiet aside from the noise of a few little critters. They were probably mice hiding somewhere since this is a really big house after all. Once I gain enough strength, I'll be out of this place...But, then I remember. The nearest town is about 8 miles away. I came in a taxi, there's no way I'd be able to outrun him, especially for the hour it would take me to get there. How will I ever leave? There's no service, so my phone is pretty much useless. Unable to fall asleep, I stay up the whole night. I didn't realize how loud silence actually was until that night.