Won-Won and bets.

Hermione's POV
I couldn't believe what was happening...... Ronald was going out with Lavender. I was feeling bad, I had figured out that I had a crush on him since the starting of fourth year. I couldn't believe that Ron of all people was so stupid. I didn't think that he could fall for Lavender. She's the most foolish girl I've ever seen, she mostly goes around snogging people.... Its only snog,snog,snog,snog all day. Its disgusting! 'Hey Hermione!' Says a voice behind me. I turn around, its Ginny. Why oh why couldn't Ron be as clever as his sister. Ginny had figured out my crush on Ron in the end of fourth year. And her brother, well his emotional range was as that of a teaspoon. I can't believe how I fell for such a dumb headed idiot! 'Wow! I didn't know you thought that I'm more clever than Ron!' Said Ginny,.smirking. 'Did I say that out loud?' I asked. She nodded. 'Look, Hermione, Lavender isn't his soulmate, I know it!' Said Ginny. 'I know' I said sighing. 'Hermione I know you like him, but move on. Give him a little space. Ignore him! See if he doesn't come to you!' She said. 'Hang on..... Are you saying... That Ronald likes me?' I ask. She nods before saying, "I know my brother well..... This summer he was telling me that he was going to find out ways to get your attention, even if it meant snogging someone else!' She said. I didn't believe her. 'Let's see what happens. But I bet you 5 galleons that he'll dump Lavender!' I said. 'Yeah... He's not that stupid to be with her for more than 4 months!' She said. I nodded and fell into a deep sleep.

Ron's POV
I can't believe I finally got a girlfriend. Its Lavender Brown. But I don't love her. I snog her to make Hermione jealous. But I love snogging her. She's the first person that I have kissed. But I hate the name she's come up with.... Won-won?! couldn't she go with something a little less... Um stupid?!

Whatever.... I still like Hermione.... I have liked her since fourth year. She started going out with Krum..... Boy was I mad. But I'll get her soon. I just hope she's mine and doesn't date others by the time she realises she likes me(I hope she does!) Let's wait and watch! Ginny comes in. "Hey Ron. Oh wait.... Hey won-won.... Won-won!" She squealed and collapsed laughing onto my bed. I scowled