Finally!!

Hiya! So I got angry and uninstalled Wattpad so I couldn't update+ I am busy with school work as well!!!!!! I got a chance today to upload the next part so here I am!

Hermione's POV
'Psst! Hermione! Over here!' Someone whispered. I turned around and looked around me. I saw a hand peeping out from a curtain. I walked towards the curtain, wand in my hand (just in case!!!!) As I reached the curtain the hand pulled me inside and I collided with the person and fell on top of him. My lips crashed with his lips and I felt electricity spark through me. We lay still like that until the person pushed me off of him. I didn't even know who it was. We both got up. 'Um. Sorry about that.....' The person said. I froze as I looked into his eyes.Ron. oh my gee!!! I kissed Ron!!!!!!!!  'Yeah... Its alright. So why did you call me?' I said not looking at him. 'Um. I wanted to ask you a few personal questions if you don't mind....' He said, scratching his head. I nodded. He lay quiet for a while. I shifted my weight from one foot to another. 'Ronald. I need to go. I have lots of h.w. to do.' I said moving out of the curtain . 'no! Wait! Please Hermione!' He pleaded holding my hand.

'Okay. Ask your questions...' I said and folded my arms across my chest. 'Um..... Do you like Cormac?' He asked nervously. I gave an amused smile and shook my head. He seemed to brighten up a little. 'Do you like Krum?' He asked me. I shook my head again. He gave me 1000-watt smile. I smiled back. 'OK. Do you like Harry?' He asked, his eyes filled with a blank expression. I shook my head again. He grinned at me and asked 'last one. Do you like any guy in this school?' I nodded my head. He seemed to turn red. 'Describe him!' He said through clenched teeth. I gave him an amused smile again, guys were so cute when they were jealous. 'Okay. He is red-haired, tall, gangly and the surname is Weasley' I said ,hinting, so that he could figure it out himself. 'Fred? Oh I knew it! I knew you liked him! God! I was so stupid!.....' He started rambling. 'No. Not Fred or George or Bill or Percy...' I said, forgetting Charlie 'Charlie? Oh my god!' Ron yelled. I giggled. 'Not Charlie either.' I said. He had to figure it out. 'Then who?' He asked scrathing his head. 'YOU silly!' I said and kissed him. Oh my god. I am kissing him again!!!!!