the handle-bar moustache and imitation

Hey!!!!! This is Akdhafanatic. I hope you all enjoyed my first chapter. If you are a jodha Akbar fan, then go checkout my story, Jodha Akbar. Enjoy reading!!!!,!

Hermione's POV
It was during Transfiguration that I fought with Ronald. We were practicing human transfiguration. Professor McGonagall had told us that human transfiguration was very complicated and would only happen properly if we were concentrating. Ron transfigured and produced a handle-bar moustache. I fell out of my seat laughing. I think Ron felt bad and so I went to apologize to him. But he did an imitation of me . it was so cruel. I ran out of the class, tears streaming down my face. It wasn't the imitation that bothered me, it was Lavender. The way she was laughing was just....Ughhhhhh . I ran into the girls bathroom, and locked myself in. I heard Luna come in. Ron wasn't going to fall for me, if I sat about, waiting for him. I had to act as if I didn't mind him being with Lavender. Yeah, I had to make him......Jealous! That was the answer to my problems. Also it would be my revenge. If that didn't work out, well I would assume that I'm not supposed to be with him. I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Luna, washing her hands. 'Hi Luna!' I said, sniffing. 'Hi.... Are you alright?' She asked. 'Um.... Yeah.... Come on let's step outside!' I said. And we both stepped outside. Harry was there. He gave my things, which I left in the classroom. I left him with Luna and walked to the great hall for lunch. On the way, I met Cormac McLaggen. 'Hey Cormac, do you want to go to slughorn's Christmas party with me?' I asked. 'Yeah. OK........' He said. 'Kay then , see ya!' I said. I made my way to the great hall. Harry was already there. 'Hi Hermione!' Said Parvati Patil . she was obviously trying to make up for laughing at me. I forgave her. I was angry at Lavender not Parvati. 'Hi Parvati!'I said, beaming. 'Who're you going with then, to slughorn's party?' I asked. 'No one, no invite!' She said, looking sad. 'What about you?' She asked me. 'Oh... I'm going with Cormac..Cormac McLaggen.' I said. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ron stare at me, I guess he's jealous, because he was snogging his girlfriend. I ignored him.....