Someone has a certain.... *cough* green monster called jealousy on his nose.

Hi. Sorry for not updating. Here's chapter 3. Have fun reading! Oh and one more point. This is my story, so I'm gonna be changing it and don't expect it to be same as the book. Read,comment,criticise,vote and enjoy!

Hermione's POV
"Wow! You like your quidditch players don't you? First Krum and now McLaggen.... Are you two going out then?" Said Parvati. "Yeah. Didn't you know?" I said, giggling. Lavender stopped snogging Ronald and discussed this topic with Parvati. Ron was sulking. I smirked and went out of the great hall. I had to plan my next move.

Ron's POV
Hermione's going out with Cormac McLaggen. Hermione is taking McLaggen to Slughorn's Christmas party. No matter how I put it, I always felt annoyed. Why , why , why did I go out with Lavender????? Why, why, why is Hermione in love with McLaggen? Why,why,why was all I could think as I walked to the gryffindor common room with Harry. I saw Hermione sitting in a corner and doing her homework. 'Go and apologise mate, she might be friends again with you if you do!' Said Harry, nudging me.  'No, I didn't do anything wrong Harry. Its her mistake' I said, ignoring her and walking up to my dormitory where there was a scream of Won-Won and I fell to the floor with a thud. 'Lavender. Please leave me alone.' I said. 'No. You have not been spending time with me Ronald Weasley and I want to spend time with you. ' she said, before she bought her lips to mine and I kissed her back. It felt good snogging. Our lips were swollen and we needed some breath. I pulled back and took a deep breath then again bought my lips to hers. We were snogging again. 'Hermione! Want to go to hogsmeade this weekend?' Said a voice outside the dormitory. I clenched my fist and broke from the kiss. Lavender giggled and dropped a kiss on my lips and ran out of the dormitory. I headed downstairs and saw Hermione say 'yes!' I clenched my fist again. McLaggen picked her up and spun her around. As he put her down, she brought her lips to his and then they both were snogging just like that in front of everyone. 'Oi!' I yelled. And Hermione broke apart from McLaggen. 'I'll meet you afterwards Cormac. ' she said then she sighed and picked up her books, kissed him again and headed towards her dormitory. I stormed into the girls dormitory and to my relief found that no one was there.  I stormed right up to her and looked at her. She was reading a book . 'Hermione!' I yelled. She looked up, 'what?' She said. 'What do you mean snogging McLaggen?' I yell. 'Hey! Why do you care? You're snogging Lavender aren't you ? I can do whatever I want! Looks like someone has a certain green colored monster called Jealousy on their nose.' She said, standing up.