I dont like him anymore.

Hi everyone!!! And I know in the book Hermione doesn't stay at Ron's house, so this is the last time I'm sayin this, this story is mine and I can put in whatever I want. I do hope that didn't sound too rude!!!! Anyways, enjoy reading.

Hermione's POV
I felt a swooping sensation and there was a butterfly in my stomach. I smiled as i looked at the Burrow and at Mrs.Weasley who bustled forwards and hugged me. 'Hello Mrs.Weasley! How're you all?' I said, breaking from the hug. 'We're all fine Hermione. I was very disappointed when Ron said you weren't arriving here for Christmas! But now I'm happy. I do hope your parents get cured soon. What exactly happened to them?' She said, looking concerned. 'They are down with viral fever. The doctors say it'll take a few days for them to be cured. So I really hope I'm not a burden' I said, looking down. 'Of course not! Come in. Oh! Hi Harry! Hi Ginny! Hi Ronald! Who's this?' She said, looking at the girl who stood next to Ron, holding his hand. Lavender the idiot, I thought. 'Mum. Harry,'Mione and I will be in the kitchen. Ask Ron to not disturb us!' Said Ginny, before Ronald could answer. She pulled me and Harry towards the kitchen. I glanced back to shoot an apologetic smile at Mrs.Weasley. I saw her looking confused and Ron looking angry and humiliated. I knew why Ginny was openly humiliating Ron. She hated him because he was dating Lavender. Well so did I! 'Hermione! Hello! Earth to Hermione! Can you hear me?' Came a voice. Ginny. 'Yeah... Yeah... What are we talking about?' I asked. 'About you and Ron! We need to hook up the both of you!!!!' Squealed Ginny. I shook my head. 'No! I don't like Ron anymore! I hate him! Please just forget it!!!! Or I'll wipe your memory, Ginny' I said pulling my wand out. She glared at me before sighing in defeat. 'And you?' I hissed at Harry. He held his hands up.'you don't like Ron anymore, you hate him. You like Cormac now!' He said, imitating a robot. I laughed and opened the kitchen door only to see Ron on the floor. I lent down and pulled him to his feet. He was still holding my hand. I pulled my hand away and said 'scourgify' pink bubbles of soap filled my hand. 'Aguamenti.' I said and my hand looked clean again. I walked to my room before he could say anything.

Ron's POV
Was everything I heard inside the kitchen by putting my ear to the door true? I heard Harry saying that Hermione didn't like me anymore and she hated me. She liked McLaggen.. Just then the door opened and I was flung backwards. I opened my eyes and saw Hermione lending a hand to me. I got up and still held her hand , it was so pink, soft and warm . she immediately snatched her hand away and washed it. Did she really hate me that much, that she had to wash her hand because she touched me? I wanted to apologize to her but she walked away. I wanted to follow and confess and cuddle her in my arms. But I saw Lavender and she brought her lips to mine. 'Ugh! Get a room !' Said Ginny who came out of the kitchen with Harry. 'Look... I...' I started. 'I'll pretend I don't know you and that disgusting girlfriend of yours. I am going to go and comfort Hermione. God knows what she has done with herself. Also she must be mailing Cormac. ' muttered Ginny. And she walked away in the same direction where Hermione had walked a few moments earlier. 'I heard that!!!!' I screeched.