Argument over an owl.

Hermione's POV

I raced up to my room. I had lied to Ginny that i didnt like Ron anymore. I still like him but obviously to get Ginny off of my shoulders I had to. I had to reply to McLaggen's letter. I wrote a letter which was 10 parchment long and went to Ron's room. 'Ronald. Open the door.' I called, knocking on the door. 'What?' He hissed, opening his door. I saw that Lavender was in his room. 'Oh. Are you busy? I'll come afterwards' I said turning back to go. ' no. Wait! What do you want?' He asked, holding my hand. I pulled my hand away immediately. 'Er. Please don't touch me. I wanted to borrow Pigwidgeon. I have to send this long letter to Cormac. He must be waiting for my reply.' I said. 'Oh. I'm sorry, Pigwidgeon is off delivering Lavender's letter. ' he sneered. I heard a loud hoot . I raised an eyebrow. He looked angry. 'Oh. I understand. You don't want to help me anymore! Who am I to you? I am just a mudblood in your eyes. I think I'll be going and staying with Luna for the rest of the holidays. You can have fun with your precious Lav-Lav.' I said, turning red and storming to my room. I could hear him calling after me. I slammed my door shut and packed my bags. " open the door 'Mione. " said Ron banging on my door. 'Go away.!' I shouted back. 'No! I have to tell you something. You can borrow Pig. You can keep him with you if you want! Please don't go! Your my friend!' He says. I consider staying back, but I don't feel like staying back. So I open the door. 'I'm sorry Ronald. I have to go. ' I said. 'Hermione please....' He said, holding my hand. I snatched it away again. 'Go away Ronald. And for the last time.... Don't touch me!' I said. I ran up to my bags and apparated in front of my muggle aunt's house.