the worst dream that ever happened

Ron's POV
'Ron i'll be back in a moment sweetie' Hermione said and she walked out. I still closed my eyes and recollected every moment. A few moments later lips crashed onto mine and I kissed back. It was wonderful kissing Hermione. Then I felt something strange as my hands went around the persons waist. This person was fatter than 'mione. I snapped out of the kiss when I saw the face in front of me. Urrgh! Lavender. 'You?! What are you doing here?!' I said, anger pulsing through my veins. 'Don't you remember Won-won? I was walking in the corridor when you called me in and you asked me a few questions and then we started snogging? Oh my god! If you forgot then you need another good kiss. Come here.' She said and she crashed her lips onto mine. I struggled as she held me around the waist. Her arms were tightly bound around my waist. Just let me go you b***h I yelled in my mind.

Hermione's POV
I felt my skin throb horribly as a nail dug into it. I looked at Ron and said 'Ron, I'll be back in a moment sweetie.' And walked out of the cupboard. Once I walked out I saw Lavender. 'Petrificus Totalus .' she said and I fell to the ground tightly bound in ropes. 'You cant take away my Won-won Granger! It was all a trick! Me and Won-Won planned it all Granger! Do you think he could ever like a bookworm like you? We both planned this,Granger. He's no longer your best friend, he's mine granger.... Lay off.... ' she snarled, smiling an evil smile.... How could he do this?! I thought he actually liked me! The git! I am never going to speak to him! I've got to warn harry. Ron has changed. He likes only Lavender now. I somehow managed to set myself free and ran down the corridor tears falling from my face. I bumped into someone. 'Hermione are you alright?' The person asked. I looked up to see green eyes. Harry. 'No. I am not. ' I said and he hugged me. I hugged him back. 'Hermione, what's the matter?' Harry asked. I tearfully explained everything. 'That git! Wait I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget!' Harry said angrily
I pulled him back. 'Dont. I still love him. Seeing him beaten up will probably hurt me more than this, Please Harry. You have to promise me you are not going to tell him anything, nor are you going to behave weirdly with him. You will behave as normally as you can. meanwhile,' I stopped and wiped my tears. 'I will teach Ronald a lesson for messing with me. He will be hoping he never did this!' I said, smiling sinisterly. Harry nodded at me.

'Help me, I need a makeover. -HJG' I wrote and passed it to Ginny who sat next to me.

'Care to explain why you and my brother have gone back to the old *frenemies* nonsense now?' She passed back. I sighed.

'Will let you in later. I do not know what your great brother told you, but I ask you to believe me. But , the question remains, will you help me with my makeover?'I wrote and sent back.

'Yes.'

'Thanks Ginny! When can we start?'

'Now?'

'Now?! But we have.... Classes...'

'Harry has his invisibility cloak. He says he'll lend it to us. Whatsay?'

'But... But....'

'No buts, it will only be kicking the boys' butts when they see you in an all new avatar!'

'What?!'

'Yeah! Now come on. I am throwing the cloak on you when you read the last letter.'

As soon as I had reached the 'r' I felt a cloak fall on me. I covered myself completely. 'Excuse me sir, I need to use the washroom.'

Yeah guyz that's all!!!! So sorry for updating so late guys! So if you guys ship Jily please checkout my other story 'opposites do attract' which is written in my other account 'varunshraddha2002' so please do comment, vote , criticize!!!! :-)