the thunderous fight

Hermione's POV

'What is your problem Ronald Weasley?' I asked Ron, my face red. 'My problem? What is your problem, Hermione? Why have you changed so much? You don't even hang out with Harry and I ! What's happened to you? You ,of all people ,are dating McLaggen. You!' Yelled Ron. 'Me? I have changed? Look at you, look how you are now. Do you even know what problems Harry has now? Do you even know what is happening in our lives? Do you even know whats happening in your family's life? Do you? So what if I date McLaggen? Why does it bother you? You know what? You, Ronald Billius Weasley, have become a self-centered , attention seeking, arrogant jerk! You are no longer the happy, all-supportive and shy friend that i had come across in first year . you have changed! You want loads of attention now. All you ever think about is yourself . you should probably change your name as well. Won-won..... I hate this new you!' I yelled back.

Ron took a step back. 'Er... Hermione everyone's listening!' Said Harry, timidly. 'Come with me,Harry . we have some things to discuss. Won-won can stay here with his precious Lav-Lav. Won-won my foot!' I said, dragging Harry. 'Hermione! Ron's following us.' Said Harry. I looked back and saw Ron hurrying after us. He looked very angry. I pulled Harry harder and we stepped into the room of requirement. A moment later Ron had also entered the room. 'What do you want?' I hissed . 'To talk to you both.! What do you think of yourselves? Do you think you can snog behind my back and I won't notice? Hermione, you could have told me . I am your best friend for god's sake!' He said, looking thunderous. 'Oh right! What kind of best friend? Where were you when Harry got injured in his quidditch practice? Where were you when I got admitted into the hospital wing because Malfoy hexed me? Where were you when I apparated to my aunt's house? Where were you when Harry was tortured by Crabbe? ' I spat at him. 'What? All this happened , and you didn't tell me?' He yelled. 'Tell you? You were supposed to be there with us! But no! You were busy with Lav-Lav and I'm sure were looking for a way to snog others without Lav-Lav noticing!' I yelled back. 'Harry! Why didn't you tell me?' Ron yelled at harry. 'Get out! Get out of our lives! Go and lead a happy life with Lav-Lav! If you do that, at least Voldemort will leave you. He will come after Harry and me,but I am ready to sacrifice my life for my best friend! If it would have been you in Harry's place, I would have done the same thing! Oh and by the way, there's nothing between McLaggen and me!' I spat and ran out. Tears were streaming down my face. I kept all these thoughts in for so many months. It felt good to get rid of them. Now he knew, I had to breakup with McLaggen. I felt someone grab my hand. I turned around and saw Cormac. 'We have to break up! This is not working. Please let me go.' I said, pulling my hand away from him. 'Er...OK....whatever!' He said, shrugging. I ran to grffindor common room and raced to the girls dormitory. I flung myself on my bed And had a good, hard cry. Finally, I fell into a deep sleep.