i DONT call her LAV-LAV!!!!!

Again, my own story, my own ideas. Have fun reading.

°Time skip to the day when Harry, Ron, Ginny arrive back to Hogwarts°

Hermione's POV
'Harry! Ginny!' I yelled as I saw Ron, Harry and Ginny at the entrance of the gryffindor common room. 'Hi Hermione ' said Ron. 'Hello Won-Won where's your precious Lav-Lav?' I said. He scowled at me. 'I don't want to talk about her. And for the last time, I DONT CALL HER LAV-LAV' he said. 'Yeah right. As if. Hi Harry, Ginny. I had an amazing time here.' I said, turning to both if them. 'How was your Christmas?' I asked the two of them. 'Yeah it was amazing. Considering the minister of magic had.....' Started Ron. 'I wasn't speaking to you won-won!' I spat. That shut him up. Harry, Ginny and I knew what would happen once we entered the common room. we opened the door and stepped inside the common room. 'won-won!' Squealed and Lavender and flung herself on Ron. I made a mistake of looking at Ginny and Harry. We all burst out laughing. 'wanna join me and Harry ?' I asked Ginny. 'No. I have to join Dean. Bye!' She said going to meet Dean. She didn't sound very enthusiastic though. I looked at Harry . 'so how was it at Won-won's?' I asked Harry. We both started a heated discussion about the Christmas we had spent. I saw Ron leaving Lavender and making his way towards us. 'Hello Won-Won!' Harry and I said together. He glared at both of us and sat down in the armchair next to me. 'So. Where's Cormac?' Asked Ron, he looked angry. 'Why do you care. He stayed at my house for the holidays. We had loads of fun!' I said. He turned red. He was also shaking, which was a signal of anger. Harry looked at me, his eyes saying WHAT?! I mouthed 'I'm kidding'. Ron didn't see it though. 'Hermione!' Yelled a voice. Cormac. I turned around to face him. I fake-beamed at him and kissed him. 'Ahem!' Coughed Ron. 'Cormac, I'll meet you later.I have a few things to clear with Ronald here.' I said, through gritted teeth.