Slughorn's christmas party.

Time skip to slughorn's Christmas party, where Hermione arrives with McLaggen and Ron arrives with Lavender. (I know. In j.k.Rowling's story, Ron isn't part of the slug club. But as I said before, this is my story )

Hermione's POV
I loved the dress which mum had sent me for slughorn's Christmas party. It was a purple dress with thin, transparent straps and came till my knees. I wore a purple ring and purple pumps and made my hair the same way as I had done on the yule ball. Then I wanted to impress Ron but now, there's no point. I practically stomped down the stairs and waited for McLaggen. He was 15 minutes late. In the meanwhile I saw Ron and- and- that idiot called Lavender walk into the room. I turned around and stared into the fire. I felt someone's eyes on me and turned around to see who it was. It was Ron. And he was staring, with his eyes bulging out and Lavender looked very furious. I took this as an oppurtunity. McLaggen came down at that exact moment. I flung myself on him and kissed him. 'Get a room will you!' Yelled a voice. Ron. 'Come on Cormac. Let's leave. You look quite dashing, by the way. ' I say, looking at him. 'Won-won, stop pulling your jacket forward. And please stop pulling you tie. It looks better. ' I hear Lavender say . I giggle and walk out of the room with Cormac. I hear hurried footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Ron pulling Lavender and he is looking at me. He smiles which I return with a scowl. He runs a hand through his hair. I sigh and laugh loudly when I spot Pansy Parkinson wearing a horrible green top and yellow pants. That girl is senseless.

Ron's POV
Hermione looked quite beautiful. She looked very pretty. Pity she was going with McLaggen. I reached the venue of the party and kept an eye the whole time for Hermione and McLaggen. I didn't spot them but then I saw messy jet black hair and bushy brown hair . Harry and Hermione. 'Honey. I'll be back ' I say and look at Lavender. She looks annoyed as I have interrupted our 10 minute snog session. I walk towards the place where I spotted them and put my ear to the curtain. 'Oh no! I have been treated to one-thousand-spectacular saves by mister McLaggen.!' Says Hermione. She sounds annoyed. 'I considered smith-' she continues. 'You considered Zacharias Smith?' Yells Harry. He speaks my mind. 'Well, yeah. I'm sorry but I have to go. I have to find a broom cupboard for myself and C- hey! Wait a second! ' she interrupts. Who is she speaking about finding a broom cupboard for? I put my ear more forward. I hear Muffliato and then suddenly all I can hear is buzzing. After a moment Hermione comes our looking smug as well as worried . Harry follows her. I follow them . they both walk to a broom cupboard. They step inside and I peep inside the key hole . all I can see is Hermione sobbing on Harry's shoulder and he has a smug look. My blood starts boiling. Something tells me Harry and Hermione have a secret and are not letting me in. I make it a point to speak to Harry later.

And that's all. So sorry for not updating.