.the hospital wing

°time skip to the time when Ron is in the hospital because of the whole poisoning incident°

Hermione's POV
I look at Ron on the bed. I run up to him and hold his hand. I think of all the times we have argued this year. I smile as my count of our argues exceeds ten. Suddenly Lavender comes bursting in. 'Where's my Won-won? Why is she here?' She shrieks. I know who 'she' is reffered to . 'he's my friend' I say. 'Well, just because he has become popular all of a sudden, you come and talk to him? You haven't talked in weeks!' She yells, pointing a finger at me. 'Popular? He's been poisoned you dimwitted idiot!' I yell. How can she even think of me like that? 'I'm his girlfriend!' She says smugly. 'And I'm his.... Friend' I reply. 'Er....my.....nee' Ron croaks. I turn to him. 'Her...my...nee' he croaks again. I turn red. Lavender bursts into sobs and runs out. I hold Ron's hand tightly and whisper, 'don't worry Ron. I'm right here.' That makes him give a small smile and fall asleep again. I keep on holding his hand until Madam Pomfrey tells me its past Curfew and I have to head back to the common room. Slowly I remove my hand from Ron's and tiptoe out of the hospital wing.

Ron's POV
'Hermione , I love you!' I say as I hold her hand. 'I love you too, Ron' she says, giving me a kiss on my forehead. The scene changes. 'I do.' Hermione says, smiling. She looks very beautiful in the bridal dress. 'Now you may kiss the bride!' I turn around to kiss Hermione, only to find Lavender. Suddenly I wake up. Thankgod that was only a stupid dream. Well not all of it was stupid. I fall asleep again. The next thing I hear is someone saying, 'I'm his friend ' someone with beautiful brown eyes, brown bushy hair. Someone called Hermione. 'Er...my...nee' I try to say, only it comes out as a croak. I still can't open my eyes. There is a silence in wherever the hell I am. 'Her...my..nee' I say again and it comes out more clearly and loudly. Suddenly I hear someone crying and lots of footsteps. There's one person sitting beside me, holding my hand. I do hope it isnt Lavender! Then the person says, 'don't worry Ron. I'm right here' then I know who it is holding my hand and I hold her hand tighter , a small smile on my lips and again fall asleep.