The Quidditch Match

Hermione's POV

As soon as I arrived in front of my muggle aunt's house, I felt a tug on my sleeve. 'Bloody hell. I hate apparition.' I froze. 'Ronald?' I said, turning around. 'Yeah, I caught hold of your arm while you were apparating. Hermione come back, please.' Said Ron, giving me a grin. 'No way.' I said. 'Please! I'm sorry for everything! Please come back 'Mione!' He said, I saw sincerity in his eyes. 'I will come. But if I have to go through anymore of your nonsense or Lav-Lav's nonsense, I swear I'll go to McLaggen's house.' I said, fiercely. 'I don't call her Lav-Lav' grumbled Ron. 'Whatever. Come on let's go back.' I said holding out my arm, he held my arm and we both apparated into my room at the burrow. 'Let go of me Ronald.' I hissed, looking at him gripping my palm now. 'Er. OK.' Saying that he went out of the room.

Ron's POV
Jeez, Hermione can be very stubborn at times. I walked out of her room only to bump into Ginny. 'Ronald' she said, stiffly. 'Ginny, I ' I started, but she held up her hand and walked to Hermione's room. I sighed and walked to the room which I was sharing with Lavender. 'Hey Won-won how about a quidditch match today evening?' Asked Harry, as I passed his room. 'Don't call me that mate! Sure. But will the girls also take part?' I asked. 'Yeah. Fred and George too! And since I'm the quidditch captain at school, I'll be making teams as well.' Said Harry, grinning. 'OK' I said, 'don't put me and Lavender on the same team.

°time skip to the quidditch match°
Hermione's POV
'Hermione Granger, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Harry Potter, Lavender Brown and myself. There are seven members. We need one more. Hermione, could you call McLaggen?' Said Ginny, turning to me. 'Yeah sure.' I said and ran to my room. 'Cormac. Meet me now, at the burrow' I wrote and sent it off with Pigwidgeon. Moments later Cormac had arrived in my room. 'We're having a quidditch match and we want one more player. Do you want to join us?' I asked. 'OK. ' he said and we both walked down to the field where we were playing, hand in hand. I saw Ron stiffen at the sight of our hands. I grinned at McLaggen. We both walked near Ginny. 'OK. So here are the teams for today's match.

Team 1:- Hermione, Cormac, Harry, Fred.

Team 2:- Ginny, George, Brown and Won-Won' said Ginny.  Ron glared at her. 'And the team names are Hermione and Brown. If Hermione wins, Lavender will go back and if Brown wins  Hermione will go back. Agreed?' Ginny asked. I had a feeling Harry and Ginny had planned all this to their own advantages. Mrs. Weasley came out. 'Mom is the referee. ' said Ginny. 'Oh Won-Won  this will be so nice. She will go back!' Squealed Lavender. 'Shut up Lavender!' Grumbled Ron. I smirked.

10 minutes later.
From third person's POV
Hermione grabbed the quaffle from Lavender and passed to Cormac. Cormac threw it through the hoop which they were using as the goal. '10 points to Hermione!' Screamed Mrs.Weasley. Lavender glared at Hermione. Ron shot a smile to Hermione as he passed her. Hermione scowled at him again. He sighed. Ron,Lavender,Hermione and Cormac were the chasers. Ginny and Harry were seekers. Fred and George were keepers.

Lavender flew behind Hermione and grabbed the end of her broom. Hermione stumbled on her broom. She turned around to scold Lavender when Lavender pushed her . Hermione almost fell to her death. Ginny caught Hermione in the nick of time. As soon as she was sure Hermione was safe on her broom again she flew to Mrs . Weasley.  'Mum! Declare Hermione's team the winner. I don't want to play on the team which has the Lav-Lav dog. ' screeched Ginny . George and Fred nodded. Harry was also nodding.  Ron wanted to nod but he was stopped by Lavender who was shooting glares in his way. She thought that Ginny was a idiot. 'I dectzlare Hermione's team the winners. ' said Mrs.Weasley. 'and as agreed before, Lavender has to go.' Squealed Ginny. She was obviously very happy.  'Won-won tell that pathetic sister of yours that I'm not going anywhere. Obviously this was planned.' Lavender started shouting.  'Um.. Guys.... I think I'll be going. Let Lavender stay. I'm sure Ronald will feel bad if his Lav-Lav goes back.' Said Hermione. 'What? No. You stay here 'Mione. Lavender will go!' Said Ginny. She looked very angry. 'No Ginny. I don't want to be the reason for everyone fighting. Bye.' Said Hermione running to her room. No one saw the tears glistening in her eyes as she ran back.

Hermione's POV
I didn't want to be the reason for Ronald and Lavender to fight. So I packed my bags and before anyone could come up here I Apparated to my aunt's house. 'Hermione darling! How are you?' Said my aunt, once I was inside her house. 'I'm fine. How are mom and dad now?' I asked, fighting back tears 'they're fine honey. They are here actually. Do you wanna meet them?' She asked me. 'Yes.' And I met my mum and dad and told them everything. I also arranged a floo network from my aunts house to Hogwarts. After hugging my parents and my aunt I flooed to professor McGonagall's office. 'Good evening professor' I said, stepping into her office. 'Good evening miss Granger. You can go back to the Gryffindor common room.' Said McGonagall. I thanked her and went back to the common room and fell into sleep once my head hit my pillow.

I know a long chapter right????. How's it????