Chapter 4

"Crap I'm late..."

You said to yourself as you put your muffin in the toaster oven to let it warm up as you took a quick shower and got ready.

You didn't plan to wash your hair today so you weren't going to take long.

You didn't have school but you needed to visit the local community center.

You had all day to go but by the time you had finished your chores, it was already noon.

The community center didn't close for another 6 hours but you still had to beat the rush.

You wanted to apply for a cooking course they have as soon as possible before the spots get filled.

You wanted to get as much kitchen experience as possible so you don't end up starting as a waitress.

You knew it will still most likely happen, but you didn't want to leave your resume short when you start job hunting.

And since you're going to be in the city, you should might as well do some errands while you're at it.

The thought of it bored you but you knew you wouldn't do it if you did it later.

After quickly placing on your shoes, you go over to the kitchen and get a paper towel so you can fetch your muffin out of the small oven.

"Its alittle hot for me to eat right now."

You sighed.

"I guess I'll have to let it cool down on the way over there."

You then grab your bag and your keys and head out the door.

You walked over to the bus station and saw there are a few people waiting.

Yes...I'm not too late.

You then stand near the bus stop and waited for the bus to show up.

Getting a bit annoyed as 5 minutes go by.

I should really get a bike like Mitsuya and his friend...

.

.

.

Thats IF my parents let me have one...

.

.

.

.

______________

((Few Hours Later))

"Takemichi!!"

Takemichi and Hina were walking home from school when they suddenly spotted Hakkai and Yuzuha.

Hakkai- "You guys walking home? Come on over to my place!"

Takemichi- "Uhhhh...I...I don't know.."

Hakkai- "Oh come on, we're bros now, and my place isn't far from here."

Takemichi- "Um...O-Okay.."

Yuzuha- "If you two are "Bros", then I get to be both of your older sister."

Takemichi and Hina follow them as they led the way.