Chapter 22

((A/N: Yes!!! I got 3 chapters in this weekend! I hope I can keep this up 🙏))

.

.

.

.

Hakkai- "You fuckers....I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR SHIT UP!!!"

Mitsuya- "Hakkai no!!"

"Get them!!!"

"FIIIIIIGHT!!!"

Soon the boys in the livingroom started brawling.

Some punching.

Shoving.

Breaking more things.

At first it was just Hakkai against the guy that broke his mother's vases.

But as more guys joined in, is friends started to get involved to help him out.

Chifuyu.

Smiley.

Angry.

And a few other Toman members they've invited joined in as well and soon the living room because a fight club.

While the surrounding people watched them and chanted.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!FIGHT!"

After some time, some guys backed out and some were knocked out.

Once Mitsuya knocked out his opponent, he went and tried to break up Hakkai from his.

Mitsuya- "Hakkai stop!"

Hakkai- "I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOUR FACE IN SO DEEP THAT NO DOCTOR CAN FIX YOU!!"

"All this over some stupid pottery?!"

Hakkai- "SHUT UP!!!"

Hakkai continues to punch his opponent's face all while Mitsuya tried to get him off.

But he was then punched on the side by someone else, making him turn his attention to them.

Mitsuya - "DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN TO QUIT?!"

He says as he punches his opponent back.

Chifuyu- "THIS PROVES NOTHING!!"

Angry- "JUST STOP THIS AND CALL IT QUITS!!"

Smiley- "QUITTING IS FOR LOSERS!!"

Mitsuya- "YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!"

They continued to fight until their opponents were down and out.

It took about 15 minutes for the fight to end and the adrenaline to finally die down.

The guys that were cheering the fight on either went to another part of the house or are now lounging around in the living room after pushing the unconscious bodies out to the side.