Chapter 19

((A/N: Yaaaaaaayyy, I'm baaaack 😆 I will try and get this book done as soon as possible because I do have other books I want to write before the idea fades out of my head...And you guys have NO idea how frustrating that is 😭😣 Also be aware of spoilers, if you have not read the manga then either read with caution or go read the manga before resuming, also I did change some things so don't come after me, thank you ☺️🤣))

.

.

.

.

.

((2 years later))

Its been alittle over a week since the fight between Toman and Kanto Manji happened.

People would say that Kanto Manji won because Mikey was still standing at the end of the fight..

But Mikey would disagree..

For him to stab Takemichi like how he did was the biggest loss for him..

So when police sirens could be hears, everyone scattered...

But not him..

Mikey stayed and let himself get arrested.

He was only sentenced to 5 years, but he felt that he had to pay for everything he has done.

Before Mikey was arrested, he said Kanto Manji is disbanded.

So with that being said, Toman would be disbanded as well.

Since that day, everyone just did their own thing.

They just went on and lived their lives as normal young men.

Well.....

Almost everyone...

.

.

.

.

.

((4:38 pm))

Mitsuya- "Yeah mom, I'll be careful...."

Mitsuya says while being on the phone with his mother as he walks up to Hakkai's doorstep.

"I'm just going to stay with Hakkai to catch up on some things...."

"Yeah...."

"Yeah I'll call you if anything..."

"Okay..."

"Okay I love you...."

"Bye.."

He hangs up the call and puts his phone in his pocket and starts knocking on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

After a while, the door opens and reveals Hakkai.

Hakkai- "Hey Mitsuya! Come on in!"

Mitsuya nods then starts taking off his shoes before entering the place.

"Who's here?!"

Yuzuha shouts from upstairs.

Hakkai- "Its Mitsuya!!"

Yuzuha- "Kay! I'll be in my room!"

Hakkai and Mitsuya go to the living room to sit on the couch.

Hakkai- "So how are your sisters doing Taka-chan?"

Mitsuya sighs.

Mitsuya- "Getting bigger and bigger, soon Luna will be starting middle school and I don't think I'm ready for that.."