Chapter 59

*CLICK*

.

.

.

.

.

.

SHIT...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The moment Taiju sees you from the doorway, he knows he can't explain his situation.

Either way..

That's not what matters right now..

The woman on top of him has a gun at hand and his main focus right now is to keep her from pointing it at you.

He feels a tug on the gun so he tightens his grip on it to keep it hidden from your eyes.

"Do you ever KNOCK??"

You- "What the fuck is going on here?"

Taiju- "(Y/N)...Get out before she sh-."

"He didn't want you to find out this way.."

She cuts him off.

You- "W-What?..."

"Why do you think he closed the door? I told him to lock it but he likes the thrill of getting ca-."

Taiju- "Shut up! Its not what it lo-!"

But before he could explain further, you end up storming out of the room.

Making Taiju shove her off of him to go after you.

Letting go of the gun in the process.

Some might say it was a stupid move on his end.

But you already took off and you're out of harm's way so the gun isn't a threat to you anymore.

So right now, all he wants to do is clear the air and make you understand what is going on.

But you don't stop running.

And he fears that you will end up hating him for what she thought she saw.

Taiju- "(Y/N)! Wait!!!!"

Taiju shouts as he sees you disappearing in each corner you turn to.

You keep going until you end up back in the kitchen.

He shoves the double doors to push them open and he sees you standing in the middle of the room.

With your back to him.

He sees your shoulders are shaking as well as the sound of you sobbing quietly.

Fuck...

Taiju- "(Y/N)..."

You sniffle.

But you don't talk.

Taiju- "Believe me when I fucking tell you....Not ONCE have I slept with that bitch......"