Chapter 63

.

.

          Everything just kind of happened so fast...One moment my life is going good....Then it completely falls apart...And now...its good again...

No..

Its not going good...

Its going JUST as planned...

Sure...I had to go through a couple of tough times to finally get to where I am, but it was all worth it. Not that I enjoyed it of course, it was awful going through so much trauma and so many near death experiences but that's what made me stronger right?

I hope so...

Or else all those therapy sessions were for nothing. Not that I didn't mind going, but I feel like it didn't do much for me. But I'm pretty sure everyone who goes to therapy probably said that. At first I didn't believe it, but Taiju was the one to break the news to me. I didn't notice it right away but he told me that he sees that I've been waking up very shaky and anxious, as well as getting startled whenever I see headlights coming my way. He told me that I should probably see a psychiatrist in case its PTSD.

Thank god it wasn't...

I wasn't upset, I appreciated that Taiju is showing concern for me. Honestlt, I feel like he's been more protective of me ever since the events that has happened to me. And even more so after I had died during THAT night. I'm sure he was terrified but I just can't process that I had died. Like I was still breathing when I passed out.

Or at least I think I was...

But either way, we don't really get that intimate anymore. I've told him that I'm okay and that he shouldn't overthink it, but in the end I didn't know what happened. I just have to accept that he doesn't trust himself anymore and we should lay iff for some time. But that honestly didn't take long. It probably lasted for about 2 weeks before we started doing it again. It wasn't as much though, only from time to time we do but not as often as before and definitely not on the couch either. I had told him that how he had me on the couch that night was the best I've ever had but he's not risking it and I can't help but laugh. But its okay, I won't push him to do something he's not comfortable doing.

.

.

.

.

At least for now...

.

.

.

.

*Knock Knock Knock*

You- "Yes??"

"You ready??"

You- "One sec!"

You close your journal and stuff it into your bag before standing up to go to the mirror so you can straighten out your chef's coat and fix your hair.

You squealed when Taiju gave it to you a few weeks ago.

It has your name embroidered on it, as well as the fit customed to your form.

It just made you look official and you just feel so happy.

In the beginning Taiju wanted you to be wearing a black coat and the others wear white since you are the Head Chef but you wanted to match with everyone else just because you wanted to be fair.

Maybe in the future you will consider it.

But right now, you just hope you can impress the crowd.

Especially since you have a pretty big job to uphold.