Epilogue

((A/N: I can already hear the gasps the moment I posted this 😭🤣🙈 but yes, this is the end of the book 😆 This book was originally supposed to be around 25-30 chapters but it ended up being a whole @ss Soap Opera 🤣 But anyways, I very much appreciate you all for reading ❤️ also when Taiju attended Takemichi's wedding, I was looking at his suit and to me it looks like his suit is dark gray and his tie is almost tan-ish. But I wanted to have everyone matching with his color scheme, just because I personally think its cute 😆 anyways...I'll stop talking and get on with it....Enjoy!!))

.

.

.

.

.

.

((1 year later))

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Stop moving."

Taiju says as he helps his 4 year old son put on his little suspenders.

Once everything is on properly, he goes to finish combing his son's hair back just so it wouldn't be in his face

Seima has dark hair just like Taiju did when he was younger.

Only difference is that he has his mother's eyes.

He didn't mind.

He actually likes that his son has a reminder of you.

But it can get a bit challenging to raise him to be a little man.

Especially when he does The Eyes.

Those damn eyes....

Because all he sees is his wife.

And he hates being the cause to make them water.

Taiju- "Are you going to behave at your Godfather's wedding?"

Seima nods.

Taiju- "You're not going to run around and cause trouble are you?"

Seima shakes his head no.

Taiju- "When someone asks you a question, you answer it son.."

Seima- "Okay..."

Taiju hums as he goes to pick up the bow tie to place it on him.

Taiju- "While we are there, you are to stay in our field of vision, don't go too far and don't go running off, your mother is already too busy handling your younger sister and I have to make sure that the people at the spot do what they're told, so don't make our jobs harder than it already is, got it?"