Chapter 13

((A Few Days Later))

"(Y/N)-chan do you really have to go?"

"Please don't go (Y/N)-chan..."

You looked down at Mana and Luna who are hugging your legs.

Just as you promised, you went over to Mitsuya's place to spend time with his sisters before leaving back to school.

And sadly, today is your last day home.

You- "Yeah, I'm so sorry, but I have to go home and start packing."

Luna- "We're gonna miss you."

You- "I'll miss you guys too."

You got down and hugged the 2 little girls.

Waiting for them to let go before releasing them.

Mitsuya- "I'm glad you came over (Y/N), I wish you luck on your journey."

You smiled and stood up all the way and hugged Mitsuya.

You- "Thank you Takashi, please take care of your sisters."

Mitsuya nods.

Mitsuya- "You know I will."

You smile and place on your coat and grab your umbrella and heads to the door.

You- "Bye everyone."

"Bye (Y/N)!"

You turned the doorknob to exit the house, closing the door after.

"Woah...its raining a bit hard."

You opened your umbrella and lift it up over your head and started walking back home.

It was still 2 in the afternoon so you had time before going to sleep.

You had heard that there was a food festival today but you figured it was canceled due to the rain so you scratched that idea.

Both your parents are now home but are out for the day so you decided to take advantage of the spare time.

"If I start packing right now, I should be done by the time my parents get home."

.

.

.

.

.
"And that's IF they get out on time."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_______________

((A Few Hours Later))

"Shit....I hate riding in the fucking rain..."

Taiju said as he was riding his bike.

He had just finished up his job for the day and was on his way back to his place but then the rain came down harder.

And according to the clouds and the sound of thunder, its going to keep raining and the LAST thing he wants is to go home all wet and soggy.

So he kept riding until he reached a familiar neighborhood.

He turned there and parked his bike in front of a driveway.

Once he got off, he took out a cover for his bike and placed it on so the rain wouldn't ruin it.