𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

June, 15th 2010

June, 15th 2010

Since summer is upon them L.A has had it fare share of hot days but today was one of the hottest days, so the boys took this as a day to go swimming. Kendall, Logan and Carlos ran downstairs but stopped in their tracks when they see Mr.Bitters alone lounging in a pool float.

"Oh. It's 95 degrees out why is bitters the only one in the pool?" Kendall Questioned

"Hey, guys, check out the sign." Olivia Said, pointing to one of Bitter's boards.

"Adult swim. No kids allowed." Carlos Said, reading from the board.

"That's just plain rude." Logan Said

"No, no, no, no, no you guys are reading it wrong." He took out a marker, correcting the board "It says, "Adult swim? No, kids allowed!" Kendall Said

Everyone cheered as they all jumped inside the pool, knocking Bitters out of his pool float enjoying the cool water.

"You guys are great." Olivia Said, complimenting them.

Camille walked over to Olivia and the boys smiling.

"I know." Logan Said

"No, she's right I mean, a few months in Hollywood usually changes people, but you're still the same down-to-earth guys you were when you got here." Camille Said

"Hey, guys." James Interrupted, putting his hand on Logan's shoulders.

James finally showed up but they all did a double take looking at him, since he was you know orange.
He casually sat down at one of the open pool chairs, setting down his stuff.

"Another tan-tastic day in Hollywood." James Said, leaning back and opening up his magazine.

The group of teens all tip toed away from James so they could speak in private.

"Does he know he looks like a yam?" Logan Said

"I was gonna say giant pumpkin but sure let's go with that." Olivia Said

"Looks like I spoke too soon, James has Hollywood fever." Camille Stated, they all swiftly look back and forth from James and her.

"Oh, no. I told him not to buy clams from that guy on the freeway." Carlos Said

"No, this town is starting to change him, and the heat is clearly making it worse." Camille Corrected

"Not possible. Look, we made a pact when we got here to stay true to ourselves." Kendall Said

"Yeah, look at him." Olivia Said, the three boys look back at an Orange James smiling at them.

Camille continued "You have to shut this down before it snowballs, like it did with guitar dude. When he first moved here, he was a concert cellist.
Oh, yeah, and when the Jennifers moved here, they walked in normal motion."