𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐢𝐫

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

September 15th, 2011

There's a price when it comes to fame and now that Olivia and the boys are even more successful thanks to their albums and tours this year.

And they couldn't be more grateful for their success, but one thing they aren't grateful for is their privacy being invaded. Instances such as the group of teens being swarmed by the paparazzi at the pool, taking out the trash, writing songs in the park and many more.

The five of them are seen running through the lobby, as they tried to get on the elevator which was occupied by another group of paparazzi. Olivia shouted for them to go to their secret entrance, which led them upstairs in 2-J.

"Okay. Okay, so being famous can be kind of fun.." Kendall Said, panting as they all climbed out the fireplace.

"But paparazzi, not fun." Olivia Said, as the boys nodded.

"I just hope they got my good side, both of them." James Said

"Okay, wait a minute. Which one of you threw away my sippy cup?" Carlos Asked, pointing his cup at them.

"Hey, at least we're safe in our apartment." Logan Said

"Very safe." A voice spoke up

They all turned at the sound of that unfamiliar voice, Olivia and the boys saw a girl getting something out from the refrigerator. She's wearing a big time rush merch shirt, while wearing a cap with Olivia's face on it.

"Who are you?" Carlos Asked

"Winnie, you're number one fan." She laughed,
"Now, can you guys sign these baggies of your hair?"

She held up five bags of hair labeled with their names, the five teens stepped back a little freaked out from their crazed fan.

"Now you see moments like this, is when we need security." Olivia whispered, to them.

"Yep." The boys all said

After tricking Winnie by saying they all were leaving to get pens to sign the bags of hair from her. They all bolted out of there, then Olivia drove them all to the studio to discuss what's going on with Gustavo.

"Guys, there comes a time in every pop star and band's career, when I need to move you out of the palmwoods." Gustavo Stated, looking to them as they all sat down on the

"What?!" They all cried out

"We love the palmwoods." Kendall Said

"Come on Gustavo." James Said

"Not moving." Carlos shook his head

"Absolutely not." Olivia Said

"The palmwoods is the home of the future famous, and you guys are the now famous." He pointed out,
"And I need to move my investment—that's Olivia and you dawgs to a place where you're better protected." Gustavo Said