𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐬

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

May 7th, 2011

May 7th, 2011

Mother's Day is almost here, it's the day you shower your mother with gifts and love, thanking her for all that's she's done for you your entire life. But due to how busy Emily is, she won't be spending it with her daughters this year.

So Olivia decided to send her mother a great and thoughtful gift this year on her behalf, but earlier
in the day the boys approached Olivia with a bright idea of getting Ms.Knight a Mother's Day gift, and she thought it was a really cool idea.

The door opened to the apartment 2-J as Ms.Knight entered the room carrying a basket full of laundry, she became startled once they shouted "Happy Mothers Day!"

"Here's your gift." Kendall Said, as his mothers mouth dropped seeing them all jumping inside the inflatable house.

"Are you surprised?" Carlos asked, cheerily.

"Yes, because mother's day isn't until tomorrow." Ms.Knight pointed out

"Yes. Well there's two for one special." Logan explained

"Which luckily for us, we got it just in time for Mother's Day." Olivia Said

"Smart shopping. Isn't it great." James chimed in excitedly, as they all cheered.

"I was really just hoping for some peace and quiet." Ms.Knight Said, which made the five teens stop jumping.

"You don't like your present?" Carlos questioned

Ms.Knight looked at their faces which immediately turned sad, not wanting to upset them for coming up with a thoughtful gift, she shakes her head no.

"No, I...I love it." Ms.Knight Said

"Yeah!" They cheered

Olivia and Carlos opened the net entrance so Ms.Knight could entered, as they all began jumping again.

"She loves it!" Carlos Said

"Mom, you spread fun wherever you go." Kendall Said, as everyone spoke in agreeing.

"James." A woman's voice spoke out, everyone turned to see no one other than Brooke Diamond standing near the doorway.

"Mom?" James Said, as the bouncy house deflated.

Once the hall untangled themselves from the deflated bouncy house, James walked over to greet his mother.

"Mom. What are you doing here?" James Questioned

"I came for my mother's day present." Brooke Said

"But I mailed it three days ago. It's slippers, that massage your feet when you walk." James Said, as it earned a "Ooh" from everyone.

"Wrong, my gift is you coming back with me to be the face and future CEO of brook diamond cosmetics." She explained, planting a kiss on James's cheek, "Oh he's frozen with excitement." Brooke Said