𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

August, 29th 2011

August, 29th 2011

Tonight was a special night here in Kansas City, it was the second to last show of the Sour Tour. Here at the Municipal Stadium where 45,000 people are in attendance tonight ready to see Olivia take the stage.

Meanwhile backstage where everyone is preparing to start the show, Olivia was in her dressing room warming up her voice while getting ready.

After her makeup artist was finished getting her stage ready, she sat by her piano playing three notes to warm up her vocal chords. There was a knock at the door, she nodded for her makeup artist to open it up and in came Hallie Jones.

"Olivia there you are..wait why aren't you dressed?" Hallie Questioned

"Hallie we've been through this many times you know before every show I have to warm up my throat. I can't just go out there and start singing,
I might ruin my vocal cords." Olivia Said

Hallie was hired by Gustavo and Kelly as Olivia's tour manager, since the two of them has been busy touring with the boys. Hallie has done a great job making sure everything goes well on The Sour Tour.

"Sorry Olivia it's just the shows about to start soon, and I need you ready in 10 minutes." Hallie Said, pointing to her watch.

"And I will get dressed just let me finish this last note and I'll be done." Olivia Said

"Olivia-" Hallie Said

Olivia turned back around towards her piano, she played another chord on the instrument.

"Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi..Mi Mi Mi." Olivia Sang out

Hallie tapped her foot looking over at the artist and back at her watch. Olivia hummed for a moment then took a sip of her tea.

"Mm peppermint tea thanks for that Hallie." Olivia Said

"Your welcome now come on the shows about to start soon, get dressed now." Hallie Said, giving her a look.

"Yes ma'am, alright team make me look even more pretty." Olivia Said, standing to her feet.

"You heard her." Hallie Said, then clapped her hands.

Both of Olivia's stylist approached her with the clothes she will be wearing tonight, she had to choose between two outfits so she choose her
purple dress.

Which she paired with her black fishnet stockings, black platform boots lastly adding on her black sparkly fishnet arm warmers. Olivia's team all escorted her towards the stage area.