𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 [ 2 ]

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

July 9th, 2011

July 9th, 2011

As the five teens were still stuck on the ceiling, Olivia couldn't believe what was happening that she was actually floating in the air.

"Close it, Close it!" Logan cried out

"Kendall close it!" Olivia Said

"Close it!" James Said

They all continued to shout over each other, telling Kendall to shut off the device. He reached over and pressed the button shutting the device off. Then Olivia and the rest of the boys all fell to the ground.

"Close it slower next time." James whispered

They all quickly got up and moved far away from the device, screaming after what just happened.

"Okay everyone calm down!" He interrupted, "Cause I've got nothing else." Kendall Said

They all shouted again hearing the sound of the door bursted open behind them, as Agent A walked in pointing a dart gun at the teens. They fearfully backed away from the strange man, as he entered the room.

"Well, it seems we've underestimated you kids, but don't ever underestimate British Intelligence." Agent A spoke up

"I'm sorry, did you just say British Intel-" Logan Said

But before he could finish his sentence, Agent A shoots a dart at Logan's leg. Making the boy collapse on the bed, and Olivia's jaw drop.

Agent A bent down putting the device back into the backpack, still aiming the gun at them.

"So I'll be taking this backpack now, and I highly recommend no one else try anything funny." He warned

"We're very sad right now." James whispered, as Kendall, Olivia and Carlos nodded.

Suddenly the sound of glass breaking is heard, making them all jump as a girl that looked around their she dressed in a black and pink jumpsuit, came crashing through the window.

"Now, now, you know you should never take things that don't belong to you." She Said

Agent A aimed his gun at her as she ran towards him, he started shooing darts at her but missed as she was doing flips in the air. The girl kicks Agent A in the gut, sending him back crashing into the wall and he falls to the ground unconscious.

"Dibs." James mumbled, as they turned looking at him in disbelief.

They heard the sound of a gun cocking, and the girl turned to them aiming her weapon at them then picked up the backpack.

"I'd love to stay and chat, guys, but a lot of people are after my backpack." She Said, smirking.

"Cool." Carlos Said