𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

February, 14th 2011

February, 14th 2011

Valentine's Day is here and everyone besides Carlos is looking forward to it, since he doesn't have a girlfriend or date to celebrate with.

So Kendall, James, Logan and Olivia came up with a plan that would hopefully work of Carlos getting a potential girlfriend.

Kendall who's wearing a tree hat, hides in the bushes peaking throughout his binoculars looking over at a the girl Carlos has his eyes on, lounging by the pool.

"This is tree hat, I repeat this is tree hat. Is everyone in position?" Kendall Asked, speaking through his walkie talkie.

Logan peeks his head from out one of the tents, he's dressed in an old lady costume. "Helpless old lady, ready." He said, into his walkie talkie.

James who's hiding behind a palm tree dressed in all black like a burglar. "Purse snatcher good to go." He Said, into his walkie talkie.

Olivia casually walks by the girl, and sets down some flowers on table.

"Flowers are locked and loaded." Olivia Said, into the walkie talkie.

"Copy that. Operation get Carlos a girlfriend under way." Kendall Said

He rushed over to Carlos who's nervously waiting for the plan to begin.

"Hey." Kendall Said

"I'm Nervous." Carlos Said

"Look. Girls love hero's, so punch out the mugger, give granny her purse back, and then grab the flowers and give them to the pretty girl. And
boom instant girlfriend." Kendall Said

"Got it." Carlos Said

"Good luck, lover boy." Kendall Said

Kendall went back into hiding, Olivia who's wearing a tree hat now looks on from behind the bush as well.

"Everything's ready." Olivia Said

"Yep, Logan your up." He spoke into his walkie, "Caw! Caw! Caw!" Kendall Said

Logan steps out from the tent, getting into character, as James comes out of hiding as well.

"Oh, I'm so old and frail and look, my purse it's so full of money." Logan Said, as James runs up on him tugging at his purse.

"Give me your purse." James Said

"No Stop it!, help me!" Logan Said

The girl looks up at the situation happening in front of her, then Carlos shows up.

"I'll save you." Carlos Said

He breaks up the two and successfully gets the purse out of James hands.