𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 [ 3 ]

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

July 9th, 2011

July 9th, 2011

In the park a helicopter with Moon's Enterprises over it is flying around the area, it lands down on the ground safely. The door opened and out came Atticus Moon in his fancy white suit along with his other men and Penny's father Simon.

He looked ahead as there's a small fog around, then suddenly he sees Olivia and the boys as they make their cool dramatic entrance through the fog.

"Stay cool guys your never in danger when you meet the villain in the middle of the movie, it's only at the end when he tries to kill you." Carlos Said

"Olivia Munson and Big Time Rush, so nice to finally meet you." He greeted, "Now I'd like you all to meet my associates." Atticus Said

He snapped his fingers and more of his henchmen appeared, holding up guns surrounding the teens.
The five of them all moved closer to each other, sharing nervous looks.

"Hello," He nervously chuckled, "You were saying." Logan Said, looking to Carlos.

"Now I believe you have something that belongs to me." Atticus Said

"Well I believe that your never going to get away with, what your trying to get away with. Whatever your trying to get away with is." Carlos retorted, as everyone shared confused looks.

"No see that's where your wrong, because I get everything thing I want." Atticus Said

James chuckled, "Oh you're going to get it all right."

"I hope." Logan chimed in

Meanwhile a few feet away Penny is hiding in the bushes, while pointing her gun at Atticus.

"That's it give him the backpack and.." Penny Said

Before Penny could finish her sentence, she feels something heavy on her shoulder. As she turns around to see Maxwell and Lilith pointing a gun at her.

"Hello Love." Lilith Said, smirking at her.

The teens turns around as they hear Penny, they see her being escorted over by Maxwell and Lilith.

"No, let go of me! Alright I get the point, let go of me you stupid goon." Penny Said

"We can get out of this." Kendall spoke up

"Really?" Olivia Said

"No." Kendall Said

Maxwell and Lilith arrives and she shoves Penny next to the group.

"Hi Daddy." Penny smiled

"Rule number one sweetheart." Simon mentioned

"Always check your perimeter." Penny continued