𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

March, 25th 2011

March, 25th 2011

On this beautiful sunny day in L.A, Olivia decided that today she wanted to be productive and work in the studio. Luckily for her when she got there, Gustavo approached her about recording some
songs for her second album.

The song she decided to record today was the one she wrote about a week ago, it's called "Deja Vu".
She felt the inspiration come from past experience
with guys she's dated, and of course and one of the sad rom coms she kept watching during her breakup. She put on her headphones and leaned closer towards the mic and belt out the last chorus.

"So when you gonna tell her that we did that, too?
She thinks it's special but it's all reused"

"That was the show we talked about, played you the song she's singing now when she's with you"

"Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?, Do you get déjà vu? Oh, Do you get déjà vu? Oh"

"Strawberry ice cream in Malibu, Don't act like we didn't do all that, too. You're trading jackets like we used to do"

"Yeah, everything is all reused, play her piano, but she doesn't know. That I was the one who taught you Billy Joel, A different girl now, but there's nothing new, I know you get déjà vu"

As the song came to end, Gustavo gave her a thumbs up while tuning down the controls at the control panel, as Kelly applauded her.

"So how was that?" Olivia Asked, smiling.

"Great." Kelly Said, giving her thumbs up.

"That was great, good job today Olivia." Gustavo complimented

"You sure cause we can go again." Olivia Said, taking off her headphones.

"No need the song's recorded and sounds great."

"Great enough to release as a single?" Olivia Asked

"Yep," He walks over and picks up the disk, "Kelly save this, and make sure it gets to Griffin." Gustavo Said

"Mhm." Kelly Said, placing the disk into her binder.

"Now Olivia you've been working hard all morning plus you've been here since 8, so take a break and relax." Gustavo Said, as Olivia nodded.

"Sure thing." Olivia Said

Kelly looked at her phone then nudged Gustavo, "They're here."