𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

June, 29th 2011

June, 29th 2011

This week is a very important week for our famous rising star, but despite her already busy schedule Olivia wanted to spend a day with the boys before her world tour.

Over at Rocque Records Olivia stood near the monitor behind Gustavo and Kelly, as she listened in on the last song of the boys album which was almost finished.

"So hop in your ride, roll your windows down
cause tonight's your night, get lost in the sound
got to crank the music loud, baby, blow your speakers out, blow your speakers out"

As the song came to an end everyone took their headphones, then their eyes glanced over to Gustavo awaiting his reaction.

He pressed a button on the desk, "Print it!" Gustavo Said, into the microphone.

"Yes!" Kelly cheered, then she and Olivia high fived each other.

"BTR's new album is complete." Kendall announced, smiling.

"With new songs." Carlos Added

"And a new attitude." James and Logan Said, while wiggling their fingers together.

"And it's gonna send BTR to new heights." He chimed in, "And nobody can stop us." Gustavo Said

"Look at us, we just finished our second album and now Liv's going on tour tomorrow. See how fast that went by." Carlos Said

"I know, I can't believe it's really happening." Olivia smiled

"Well believe it, because not only will my dogs second album to be hitting the shelves by Friday, but my favorite pop star will be touring worldwide selling out stadiums, all thanks to me." Gustavo Said, gloating.

Kelly cleared her throat, "And?"

"Oh yeah, right and you guys." Gustavo Said, as the t teens chuckled at him.

"All right this calls for a celebration." Olivia grinned

"Yes, I think there's a root beer in the fridge." Kelly mentions

"Well hurry up, before you miss when I upload the songs to my hard drive." Gustavo Said

A few minutes later Olivia and Kelly returned back with the root beer and plastic cups for everyone.
Olivia poured the soda into everyone's cups, then joined as they surrounded Gustavo near the computer as he dragged the files over to the disc.

"Come on, come on." They all chanted

The last file finally uploaded, and once it was complete the group broke into screams lifting their cups up in celebration.

"And now we make our ceremonial march to our digital storage room and grab our big time hard drive and get it to the CD-making place." Gustavo Said, as they followed him out into the sitting area.