𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡.

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

October, 1 2010

October, 1 2010

Big Time Rush and Olivia went on their first successful tour and they couldn't be more excited and proud of themselves. Olivia on the other hand felt so happy to live out her dream, traveling city
to city, singing to her fans who appreciate her.

But the tour eventually had to come to end for her, she sang her last night in Houston then she got on the next flight back to L.A. She felt happy to be back at the palm woods and hang out with her two best friends Jo and Camille who's she missed while on tour.

Now Three weeks have passed since she's said goodbye to the boys, and today's the day they are coming back home. Olivia is currently in her apartment fixing up her hair after getting out the pool, until her phone gets a notification.

She opens her phone and looks at the text from Carlos which said meet them downstairs, a smile forms on her faces and she rushes out of her apartment and makes her way to the elevator.

Meanwhile the boys rush through the doors of
the lobby, letting out huge sighs of relief then
drops their bags to the ground.

"Oh, yeah!" They Said

Logan dropped to his knees "Oh, there's no place like home!" He Said, kissing the ground.

"Hey!" He shouted to the people in the lobby "Big Time Rush is back!" James Said

As the boys cheered in excitement, they were soon met with silence from the new residents in the lobby.

"Huh? Who are all these people?" Carlos Asked

"It's fall, and all the new kids with new dreams have arrived. Whoo." Mr.Bitters Said, then walked away.

The Elevator door opened and Olivia looked around until her eyes landed on the boys. She ran over to them screaming.

"You guys are back!" Olivia Said

"Olivia!" They Said in unison

The boys smiled at the sight of a familiar face, Olivia wrapped her arms around James first. She then moved on to hug Carlos, Kendall and lastly Logan.

"Great to see someone missed us." Logan Said

"Yeah I did, besides the palm woods is getting flooded with new people." Olivia Said, they all looked at the new residents.

"Yeah no kidding." Kendall Said

"Welcome back!" Ms.Collins greeted, carrying a stack of what appears to be homework "You've missed three weeks of school. You're behind on
your book reports, all your math homework, your science projects and they're all due... tomorrow."
She said giving them each a pile of homework, Logan let out a shriek.

"Guys, guys, chillax, the tour is over. We're back at the Palmwoods, and everything is gonna be cool." Kendall Reassured

They all heard the familiar voice of Jo approach, with an arm wrapped around her shoulder of a guy.