𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 [ 1 ]

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

December, 24th 2010

December, 24th 2010

It's finally that time of the year when the holidays are here, especially since it's Christmas Eve. This was in fact one of Olivia's favorite holidays and
she's definitely in the Christmas spirit this year.

And as for the boys well they couldn't wait to head back home to Minnesota, but of course they had to go do some late Christmas shopping before they could leave.

"Who shops at 5AM on Christmas' Eve day?" Logan Questioned, as they stood in line outside the TK Simmons department store.

"Us, because we didn't shop for anyone but Gustavo." James Said

"Who is gonna love his gift." Carlos Said

"And for everyone else we can save up to 70% at TK Simmons last minute shoppers super sale." Kendall Said

"All of our shopping in one location at one low low prices." James Said

"It's a perfect shopping holiday experience!" Carlos Said

"Is this your first 5:00 A.M. super sale?" A woman in line asked

"Yeah." They answered

"Good luck." Another woman chimed in

All four of them shared looks at one another not understanding what the women meant.

"Good luck?" He nervously chuckled "Wh...what does that mean?" Logan Said

Literally about a minute into entering the store chaos irrupted throughout the store, many shoppers shoving each other just to snatch any buy able item.
The boys first 5AM sale was definitely something they never imagined.

Kendall had gotten into a tug of war with a woman for a sweater for his mother, James struggled across the store as he tried getting a woman off his back.

Carlos was fighting off a woman while holding up a frying pan as she tried hitting him with the pans in her hand. Logan finally got an item from someone and cheered in victory but was immediately tackled down by another shopper.

After spending about 20 minutes in the store, the boys purchased their items and bolted out of the store gasping.

"We did it!, Christmas shopping is done." Carlos Said

"We have no idea what we got, but the savings were incredible." James Said

"Wait, where is Logan?" Kendall Asked, looking around frantically.

"Ahhh!, I think I got bought." Logan Said, as a woman wheels him out in her shopping cart.

________

Kendall, James and Carlos successfully managed to get Logan back from that lady and made their way back over to the palm woods. They entered the lobby spreading the Christmas spirit, as some residents are seen leaving for the holidays.