𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭 [ 1 ]

⚘____ꕥ____⚘

June, 25th 2010

June, 25th 2010

The boys were excited after hearing the news that their album is getting released soon. They all rush into Gustavo's office awaiting for the good news.

"Well?" They Said in unison, causing Gustavo and Kelly to jump.

Gustavo and Kelly both reached behind his desk lifting a brown box, rummaging through it.

"Schpingo!" Gustavo Said, holding up their debut album "Big Time Rush"

The boys shouted in excitement as they all reached for the album in his hand, taking a look at it complimenting how good they look.

"And people can buy this... In stores?" Kendall Asked

"Not yet." Kelly Answered, the boys all look confused.

"The record company will not release it. Until they announce your Big Time... Tour!" Gustavo walked over to the wall, pulling down the projector which lifted to reveal a map of the tour dates.

The boys all shouted in excitement and awe again.

"What? We're going on tour?" James Cried out.

"And your first concert is in two weeks." Gustavo Said, placing a thumbtack directly on to the map.

The boys all all smiled looking up holding their chins as they all started to come into a thought of them playing their first live show.

"Should I tell them that preparing for a concert. Will be the hardest thing they've ever done... And that it's not in Times Square?" Gustavo Said

"Oh, let them have their fantasy they look so happy." Kelly Said, smiling.

"Fine. I'll give them another minute. Then I'll burst their bubble." Gustavo Said

There's a knock on the door, Gustavo and Kelly looks over the boys to see it's Olivia.

"Hey Gustavo, Kelly you guys wanted to see me?" Olivia Asked

"Yes come in." Gustavo Said

Olivia looked at the boys still in their day dream of them performing.

"Uh what are they doing?" Olivia Asked

"They're having their little day dream of them performing on tour." Kelly Said

"Tour? wait the guys are going on tour, so that means their album is getting released." Olivia Said

"Yes and Yes but we also have some great news that I think you're going to like." Gustavo Said

"Okay." Olivia Said

"Dogs Snap out of it!" Gustavo slapped his hands, the boys all looked at him.

"Sorry." They Said in unison.