Ψ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀs Ψ

⇒Many teens who sleep less than 8-9 hours suffer from irritability, mood swings and even depression.

⇒Teenagers who do not have positive peer relations with family or friends are at a higher risk of developing substance abuse and depression.

⇒3 out of 4 teenage girls feel depressed after looking at a fashion magazine for only 3 minutes.

⇒75% of Teenagers with low self-esteem reported engaging in negative activities like cutting, bullying, smoking, drinking, or disordered eating. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem according to survey.

⇒7 in 10 girls believe that they are not good enough or don't measure up in some way, including their looks, performance in school and relationships with friends and family members.

⇒Alter your psychological state before an interview or important meeting. Tell yourself "I've known these people all my life. We're old friends catching up. I can't wait to see them." Visualize the experience of shaking hands, making eye contact, and having smooth conversation. What things can you not to wait to tell them? Hold an open pose, stand with your legs apart, hands on your hips, and shoulders back while doing this and SMILE. This may sound cliche, but you are in charge of your own psychological state and the power of suggestion is strong.

⇒Teen's mind can easily distracted or they are easy to be pleased. That's why at this age they can be mentally easily cheated and they have a fear of commitments more than any age.

⇒Puberty is the beginning of major changes in the limbic system in teenage life, psychologists said, referring to the part of the brain that not only helps regulate heart rate and blood sugar levels but is also critical to the formation of memories and emotions.

⇒Teenage brains are simply wired to seek rewards, a study in 2014 showed. When teens get money or anticipate receiving some, part of their brain that deals with pleasure and reward, the ventral striatum, lit up more than in adults in the study.

⇒Studying for 30-50 minutes with 10 minute breaks is one of the best methods to improve your retention.

⇒Teenagers will always try to be more of an adult than a child: Sure, they are in the middle of that phase where it's neither here nor there, but they try their level best to show that they are mature enough to handle everything and anything.

⇒Studies have found that being a "bad boy" is no longer perceived as "cool."

⇒A teenage girl's self-esteem is more strongly related to how she views her own body shape and body weight, than how much she appears and looks.

⇒A man sometimes extends his waist towards a girl if he's attracted to her.

⇒Foot-in-the-door phenomenon. People are more likely to agree to do a task for you if you ask them to do something simpler first. (Gradual commitment makes people think you like them.)

⇒Watching scary movies has lasting effects on children and teens, which may affect them well into adulthood

⇒18 to 33 year olds are the most stressed out people on earth.

⇒The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.

⇒Teens can become easily obsessed with any things, person, celebrities, TV series than any other age group because of their teen brains puberty development.

⇒ One in two teenagers feels constant pressure to keep up-to-date with social media. If they don't keep up they may miss out on invitations to parties, knowing what's going on, gossip and the latest trends.