Ψ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ Ψ

⇒Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.

⇒When you shake someone's hand for the first time, make sure they're warm. Warm hands mean a warm approach. Not mind-blowing but a useful technique.

⇒Creating a sign of V with the help of fingers is a symbol of victory. Normally, when we win, this 'V' symbol is used to indicate victory with the help of gestures.

⇒People are generally more honest when physically tired. This is why people confess things during late night conversations.

⇒Intelligent people are found to be more forgetful than those with average intelligence.

⇒The difference between terror and horror is that terror occurs in anticipation of the horrifying experience, while horror occurs after.

⇒Covering the eyes or "eye blocking" such as prolonged blinking, lowering the eyes for a longer than usual period are all powerful signals that portray confusion, disbelief or disagreement.

⇒Confidence isn't thinking you are better than everyone else, It's realizing that you have no reason to compare yourself to anyone else.

⇒Positive thinking can actually help increase your lifespan, strengthen your immune system and lower rates of depression.

⇒If they repeatedly touch their face or their hands, they're probably nervous.

⇒Don't ruin today by worrying about yesterday's problem.

⇒Friendship isn't about who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you" and proved it.

⇒More than 90 percent of people are no longer friends with someone that they once called their best friend.

⇒The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.

⇒Raised eyebrows are often a sign of discomfort.

⇒The "flight response" is an instinctual response to a threat. Body language wise subconscious "evasive" actions include closing the eyes, rubbing the eyes, placing objects on a lap, turning feet to the exit and leaning away from a person.

⇒Putting sugar on a wound or cut will greatly reduce pain and speed up the healing process.

⇒Placebos can be as good as real treatments.

⇒Eight of the most common lying gestures include 1) the mouth cover,
2) the nose touch,
3) incongruous nodding,
4) the eye rub,
5) the ear grab,
6) the neck scratch,
7) the collar pull,
8) fingers in the mouth.

⇒The best way to learn is to teach. If you're acquiring a new skill or piece of knowledge, bore someone else with it at the first opportunity you get.

⇒An expansive pose signals power and a sense of achievement.

⇒Logical reasoning is compromised during emotional turmoil. So a person should not make decisions when angry or promises when happy.