Ψ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ Ψ

⇒Colours affect taste.

⇒Black boxes seemed heavier to workmen than green boxes filled with the same material.

⇒White Is the Safest Colour.

⇒Studies of insurance data has shown that white cars are the least likely to be involved in auto accidents. While not a very popular car colour at this time, choosing it could make your driving life safer. That's why White stands for peace and safety. Because of this White Vehicles are more expensive.

⇒Try using blue in you colouring artworks. This colour will definitely stimulate your creativity and boost your openness and contemplation, letting you focus on serenity.

⇒The colour red can also increase your muscle reaction, make you want to gamble more, and raise your blood pressure. Blue has the opposite effect.

⇒Competition Between Colour Merchants Was Fierce.

⇒Avoid mixing more than three or four colours in one room. Too many colours can make a room feel chaotic and cause a stressful reaction.

⇒The colour blue causes the brain to release relaxing hormones.

⇒In One Sense, Colours Do Not Exist. Colours are wavelengths that require a receiver or interpreter to make sense of them. Without eyes and a brain, what we call colour would just be light frequencies.

⇒Horses have the largest eyes of any land animal and they have excellent night vision. Unfortunately, their vision is only dichromatic, meaning they can only see two colours.

⇒Cow Urine Was Used For Paint Pigment.

⇒Colour-blind people tend to have better night vision.

⇒Quakes on the moon are less common and less intense than those that shake Earth.

⇒During the Middle Ages, dyers of fabric would either dye red or blue. Both groups had their own guilds and forbid their members from dying with the opposite colour. So purple clothing was rare.

⇒Men Are More Attracted to Women Dressed in Red.

⇒It's possible to be afraid of certain colours.

⇒Grey is a neutral colour which anaesthetizes the mind. It suggests a feeling of calmness and tranquillity. So, the next time you do up your business theme, you should paint it grey for a classy look. Grey is also an indicator of maturity as seen in the grey hairs of old people. Example Mercedes-Benz, Apple.

⇒Blue is the favoured colour choice for toothbrushes.

⇒Colours Affect Taste and Appetite. The colour of the dish a portion of food is served in affects the taste of the food. For example, people report that chocolate tastes best when served in a cream or orange-coloured cup or dish. Warm colours are generally more appetite-stimulating, making yellow, orange and red popular with restaurant logos.

⇒The human eye can distinguish more shades of green than any other colour.

⇒Research has shown that hot chocolate tastes best when drunk from an orange cup or mug.