Ψ ᴍᴀʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs Ψ

⇒Men check themselves in a mirror or reflection twice as often as women.

⇒Smoking causes impotence in men.

⇒A man can only sustain love for a woman that follows her own heart above all else.

⇒Men are nearly twice as likely as women to die prematurely from diabetes.

⇒80% of spinal cord injuries occur in young men.

⇒If you find dirty socks and underwear near-to or semi-near the hamper, there is a man nearby.

⇒After trying on clothing men are more than twice as likely as women to buy.

⇒Men sweat twice as much as women.

⇒It's 5 times more likely for a man to get struck by lightning.
[Respected sir, please don't go out during a thunderstorm because there's someone/some people who care for you in this world..]

⇒Men stare at women for almost a year of their life.

⇒Most of guys love there Mothers and they express their love openly to her, but they respects their father even more but they can't share openly even to their fathers also due to shyness. But deep inside down they have a huge affection towards their father.

⇒Some boys are very stubborn. These types of boys never back down and never hear No from anyone. They are quite angry and aggressive, but they have a special quality that is the passion for love and being loyal.

⇒The difference between men and women’s size, muscle mass, and calorie needs means men typically require diets higher in protein.

⇒Like girls, boys also have the jealousy factor. If any boy loves a girl, and another guy flirts with that girl, surely he will feel jealousy. Boys are competitive for loved once.

⇒Women and men process information differently. Men use mostly the left hemisphere of the brain, while women tend to employ both hemispheres.

⇒The brains of adult men are about 10% larger in total size than the brains of women. Because men generally have a larger stature and more muscle mass than women, their brains require more neurons to control the body.

⇒Women blink their eyes 19 times per minute. Whereas, men blink around only 11 times.

⇒Men wearing shirt look more attractive than the ones wearing t-shirts.

⇒A man’s smell is the most vital factor for a woman upon first contact. They appear more attractive to women when they smell good.

⇒Men only use one side of the brain while women use both sides. Women also retain a stronger memory for emotional events than men.

⇒Men have 6 times more testosterone in their bodies than women. Testosterone impairs the region of the brain responsible for impulse control and attraction.

⇒Men and women literally see things in different ways. Men have thicker retinas and larger M cells than women. The M cells are responsible for tracking the movement of objects. Women have more P cells, which are responsible for identifying objects, as well as analyzing textures and colours.

⇒Most of the young men feel that a large pay check and career success is one of the most important things in life, which is around 59%.

⇒Worldwide, the average life expectancy for a man is 68 while for a woman it is 73.

⇒Using a heated laptop on the knees can cause infertility.

⇒A man’s smell is the most vital factor for a woman upon first contact. They appear more attractive to women when they smell good.