Ψ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʙᴏᴅʏ Ψ

⇒You get a new stomach lining every three to four days, if it doesn't happen- the strong acids in your stomach would digest your stomach.

⇒About two thirds of people tilt their head to the right when kissing.

⇒Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

⇒If you smoothed out all of the wrinkles in your brain, it would lay flat the size of a pillowcase.

⇒Yawning helps us to inhale more oxygen into our lungs. We usually yawn as our brain sends a message to our sensory system when it senses the shortage of oxygen.

⇒Mageirocophobia is the intense fear of having to cook.

⇒Your body reacts with panic when tickled, as it's your brains way of telling you there is a bug crawling on you. So that laugh is fear!

⇒Our strongest memories are usually inaccurate.

⇒Nerve impulses in the human body move at about 90 m/s.

⇒Thirst not only occurs when the body loses a lot of fluids but also occurs due to increased levels of salt in the blood. The reason being salt tends to bind water.

⇒The retinas inside the eye cover about 650 square mm and contain 137 million light-sensitive cells: 130 million are for black and white vision and 7 million are for helping you see in colour.

⇒Eye contact can tell you a lot about you.

⇒It is sad to say that there are more than 100 types of cancers.

⇒Diagonal lines placed on the body in the form of clothing detail or fabric create a slimmer illusion.

⇒Eyebrows play two important roles: they protect against rain, sweat and dirt, while also helping us to express our emotions.

⇒You ever wonder that when you go to a doctor, why he checks your tongue with a torch in the first instance? The reason is, our tongue acts as a mirror of our health. Certain diseases have the tendency to change the colour of your tongue.

⇒Memories can pass through your DNA.

⇒Have you ever wondered how long it takes for your finger and toenails to grow from base to tip?
You have a lot of time on your hands.
Here is the answer anyway:
it takes 6 months.

⇒It is unknown why people develop dandruff. A single hair can support up to 100 grams in weight and a whole head of hair could support up to 12 tonnes - the equivalent of two African elephants!

⇒All babies are colour blind when they are born. The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

⇒Closing your eyes helps you remember things. It will stops all other activities and makes your concentration fully on your mind so it is easy to remember or visual that thing easily.

⇒Babies born with farsightedness. They start to focus properly only between 3 to 6 months of age.

⇒Do you know that your bones are mostly composed of water and calcium of which water constitutes of 31% ??

⇒When you remember a past event, you remember the last time you remembered it, not the event itself.

⇒Your eyebrows renew themselves every 64 days.

⇒When you sneeze, you die for a second.

⇒The heartbeat which we all can hear is caused by the opening and closing of the heart valves.
(Lub sound and Dub sound)