Ψ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ Ψ

⇒Humans usually agree on who is and isn't attractive, regardless of race, ethnicity, and culture. Researchers have noticed that attraction is not merely in the eye of the beholder, but that there are universal standards of attractiveness.

⇒Studies show that attractive people exhibit more traits and positive behaviours.

⇒Studies show that physically attractive people tend to have better paying jobs in higher-level positions than do their less attractive counterparts. This preference is collectively referred to as "beauty bias."

⇒A research has found that during ovulating, women prefer masculine looking men. But at other times of the month they seek men with softer features.

⇒Birth control pills can affect both a woman's hormone levels and to whom they are attracted.

⇒Online polls showed that men are more concerned about the weight of a date while women are concerned about a potential partner's height. Women who are 20 pounds overweight and men even just an inch below the average height have a tougher time getting a date.

⇒Women become friends based on similar levels of attractiveness.

⇒Recently thousands of women are seeking elective surgeries that offer more attractive private parts.

⇒Attraction is largely due to an androgen steroid called androstadienone. This steroid is emitted through the human axillary region, and it has been linked with human attraction. This is because it's odorous chemical compound, and people can smell it on each other when they interact with each other.

⇒A study conducted in the United Kingdom found that whenever a woman finds a man attractive, she speaks with a higher pitched voice.

⇒According to studies, neonatal nurses tend to devote more time and attention to more attractive, healthy infants and less attention to less attractive babies.

⇒The idea that men always make the first move is a fallacy.

⇒Men with more attractive faces are more likely to have attractive bodies.

⇒During your college life, on what basis did you rate your teachers? Studies show that students tend to rate their teacher's performance more on the basis of physical attractiveness than on the knowledge and their ability to explain.

⇒The less you say, the words matter more.

⇒Studies show that students tend to rate their teacher's performance more on the basis of physical attractiveness than on the knowledge and their ability to explain.

⇒In ancient Rome, plastic surgery started as a means to remove scars. People in Rome were afraid of scars on their back as it was considered shameful and depicted that a man had turned his back during the war. - Hence, they would let their scars removed through ancient plastic surgery techniques.

⇒Even though both attractive and unattractive people exhibit positive behaviours and traits, studies show that attractive people exhibit more positive behaviours and traits than unattractive individuals.

⇒Soft materials such as fur, rayon, and silk accentuate a woman's softer, feminine nature and can trigger an intense, protective response in men.

⇒Sound And Smell Play A Bigger Role Than You Think

⇒Americans spend more money on beauty enhancements than they do on education per year.

⇒Facial symmetry is considered as a sign of beauty around the world.

⇒According to the Hebrew Bible, an Egyptian pharaoh was so attracted to the beauty of Abraham's wife, Sarah, that he presented Abraham with sheep, oxen, asses, male and female slaves, she-asses, and camels.